LD4all Quest 40 - February - Stop Time!

oooo…sorry… :shy:

but thanks :content: you saved me alot of trouble :wink:

ugg still cant get lucid…

I’m drowning myself in lucid related stuff =P Watched both Vanilla Sky, Waking Life and Paprika, got Subliminal Blaster running, binaural beats and lucid subliminal sound mp3’s have replaced my normal music on the phone.

If I don’t have a lucid dream soon there’s got to be something wrong with me (Or perhaps I’m dreaming already… RC… Nope -.-)

One day… One day, those wings shall be mine.

When did you have your first LD? If it wasn’t during this month then it wouldn’t count. The idea is to earn the wings by completing the task in the month it is set in.

Wah! :cry: I’m fairly sure I did this last night but I can’t remember. It’s just a vague impression that I’m aware of.

I know, I know…it’s not enough. I’m gonna do one of these this year I swear! :angry:

I’m so enjoying being back. :content:

[center]

Congratulations

[size=150]ninja9578
sully

[/size]

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

Congratulations Rodrigo and myself :tongue: for completing this Quest, invisible extra wings added to our profiles :grin:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:

omegadreamer12
It wasn’t clear to me if you had your Quest LD during this Quest or if you were talking about your first LD that happened some time ago. So let me know :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing any of the previous Quests.

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile:

I will try this for sure, I have allways wanted to have the power of stop time ever since I was little :content: