LD4all Quest 50: The Spirit of Giving IV

Ahh I daydreamed this quest so much~
I even remembered it when I LDed,
I just need to get it done, TONIGHT!

EDITED -
Damn :sad:

I did it!! :woo: (kind of lame though :lol: ) I was so “emotionaly” dedicated last night I had a great night!

SPOILER - Click to view

I’m in my room, almost lucid. I decide to lok for some friends. I go to the living room where two guys are on the couch. I ask them where my friends are and they say they’re out on the street. In the front yard I get fully lucid. “This is a lucid dream!” I say. and remember the quest. There’s a strong feeling to simply ignore it and do whatever else :tongue: but I’m able to fight it! and run back in to look for the gift while yelling “'Chor! Where are you?” since I feared I’d have trouble finding him. In the living room I look around until I see the little white/silver package with the red bow. I get it and ask the two guys where Tosxychor is. They say he’s outside too. I run to the gate (I’m impressed my sense of urgency didn’t wake me up!) Outside I see three guys. My vision sucks! I ask which one is Tosxychor and one guy raises his hand. From the little I can see out of the blurry figure he doesn’t look at all like him! :eh: But anyway, I give him the gift and he opens it. It’s not what I’d planned! It’s a … matchbox :eh: He reads from a piece of paper that came with it “Seeds”. Inside the box are lots of tiny seeds! Since my job is done and, even though the gift was different and he didn’t really look like 'Chor, I feel pretty happy to have succeeded on the last day! :tongue: I wake up. Now I guess the only way that gift can be cool is if they’re magic seeds! :grin:

Congratulation mattias! And oh, seeds? I love it :content: Seeds are so symbolical, I’m sure they’ll be of great use in my dreams :mrgreen:

/me ponders wildly about what kind of garden would sprout by planting mattias’ seeds… :hmmm: A DreamWorld like Writerscube’s… :plotting: His secret hideout covered in plants… :ebil: ebil plants of ebil schemes!

congrats everyone who succeeded! I’ll give out the wings later today, first posting the new Quest, stay tuned!

[center]

Congratulations
tosxyChor

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

Congrats to mattias… and Amaryllis (you really should post here too, you know :tongue:. More cookies and extra invisible wings. :content:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:

[/center]

@Leeh, you can still complete this Quest any time you like, only you can’t earn wings with it. Or wait until next year december, then we will do it again :happy:

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing it. Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile: