Ld4all Quest 64: Put your hands IN your head!

Ugh…stupid skull was too hard for me to phase through…so were walls…I tries going through stuff the entire ld

Next Quest and wings coming soon, thanks for your patience :smile:

In the mean time this one stays active, so if you complete this one before the next Quest is posted, you are still eligible for your wings :content:

Gaaah! I was so close, first LD for entire month and I forget this thing :wallhit:

I actually did this IWL. I fell down some concrete steps and hit my head. I put my hand there and THERE WAS BLOOD! Lot’s of it. It felt like… IDK, like cutting your finger(Which I did also) and feeling what’s inside. Putting your hand inside numb, hot blood, you can feel how cold your hand is as you touch the actual muscle in your skin. You feel disgusting mush with tiny circles and strips of yourself. Try putting the water on hot, then immediatly switch it to cold. Yeah, that’s exactly not how it feels. Only at first though. Just giving a description.

[center]

Congratulations

jbaron

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over, another opportunity to earn your wings with the next Quest! Good luck!

Thank you!

I found this very exciting to participate in and I am really glad that you have these quests. I think they are a great way to keep lucid dreaming alive and interesting even if it slips to the back of my mind periodically.

Never got around to mentioning that I completed the Quest March 20 something… I’d have to check.
It was a very unique LD where colors of the dream could be added or removed. Upon crossing a random lake in that area, I remembered the Quest and fazed my hand through my head. What did I pull out? Foam!
Hah. Does that mean I’m an airhead? XD

Or maybe that I’m so damn sweet. :tongue: