LD4all Quest 65: April: Talk to your Pet!

Thank you Q, they look really nice!

And congrats on your 10000 post! :woo:

congrats dB_FTS!!! :thumbs:

I’m looking forward to the next quest!

i became lucid recently in a dream with one of my dogs nearby, and remembered this quest! its been on my list because one of my dogs is a weirdo and i just cant fathom whats going through his head sometimes.

it was one of those hyper realistic lucid dreams where i had to repeat my reality check several times because even though it kept failing (nose pinch rc) everything looked and felt so so real.

when i first tried to talk to my dog, it seemed too absurd that hed talk back, because of how real everything felt. so i decided to start with some vocal warmups. we barked back and forth, and did other noises (my dog has a pretty wide range of ridiculous yowls and grumbles), and then switched to words.

i asked what was up and he said: “i just feel really small.”

this felt more insightful in the dream than after i woke up, but it does make some sense. hes not a small dog but often acts insecure and overcompensates as if he were.

Wow, Obliverum, what a cool dream!

Your dog sounds so cute and I hope you are able to give him all the love and help him feel secure now that you know this about him. <3

Congrats on completing the Quest.

Obliverum, you are doing so well with these wing Quests, it might be an idea to either

list those done in your profile either in the signature (making the number a link to the DJ post or Quest topic

or just put them in the ‘about me’ field in the profile

When I read your dream, my heart melted at the dog’s answer

thank you Eilatan and moogle! my dog is indeed a sweetheart.

i like the suggestion to keep track of what quests ive completed. i wonder how many i can collect?