LD4all Quest 74: Meet a Fictional Character

I completed it. The link is here. I met Menolly from the Pern books, and found out that she was still scarred from her childhood at 20 (in the books, it doesn’t seem to affect her much once she’s adjusted to life as a harper, but there aren’t any books from her point of view after she’s 15).

Had a run in with Freddy Kruger that was somehow entertaining. This event caught me off gaurd. It started out with me practicing a wind or teleknetic flight to get to this tower, to all of a sudden standing with a small group of maybe 4 people in front of Freddy. Judging by his expression he had some sort of game in store for us :sly: . I glanced left and right at the group of people next to me who had their eyes fixed on Freddy determined and ready for what was coming. I soon fixed my eyes upon Freddy as well. He then tipped his hat, still not saying a word. I nodded and translated his thoughts to the group( :om: I use telekinetic abilities in LD’s for those who didnt know)," The rules are simple…Survive." …He wanted to test our skill more than he wanted to kill us…odd :eh:

Oak, it is simply something that you didn’t know about the character from before :cool: Something they didn’t tell in the original story.

Ah righto, sounds like an excuse to reread the books :tongue: , its been a while so I cant remember it all very well.

I wish I could do this quest , but I am still a rookie.I had only one LD this far and I wasn’t able to stay in that dream.If one day I improve myself , Quorra from the Tron Legacy will be the first and only fictional character I meet.I will make her my friend.And I will talk with her share my stories in every LD.At least this is my top objective.

Sounds exciting but February is gone now. Nuuuu D:
When’s March’s quest going to be up? I’ll still try and go for this one…

March quest coming soon, as well as wings. Sorry for the delay
As long as it isn’t up you can still earn wings by completing this one.

It has been a long time since I could reward so many people with wings for a Quest. Well done everyone!

[center]

Congratulations

Wings (How appropriate :content: )
BlackKettle
Kyoshiken
elnaureth
Koharo

for earning your wings with this Quest! :yay:

Well done, MagykKatte for completing the Quest, extra cookies and invisible wings added!

:boogie: :boogie:

and well done for everyone who tried but didn’t succeed this time! :smile:
[/center]

This Quest is now officially over. You are ofcourse free to still do this Quest at your leisure, and post in this topic about your results, but you can’t earn wings anymore by completing it.

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest! :smile:

I met Doctor who (Tom Baker version) and I noticed I wasn’t the only one! Of course it was a LD but I was so start struck that all I could do was follow him around and try to ask questions and assist him. We were in some sort of Bazaar and he kept telling me to follow him…do this or that with items and I did. I kept trying to break with just following orders for fear of it becoming a ND where I would just watch it and not interact. I was so star struck I just babbled at him and he gave me the “it’s OK, you’re just a human” sort of look. I hate public speaking in real life and it frustrated me that I couldn’t get many questions out!