LD4all Quest 79: August: Be an Olympian!
Every month, on LD4all we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.
Be an Olympian!
It only happens once every 4 years; the summer Olympics. The single most widely known and renowned sporting event. How must it feel to even be able to compete, let alone win? The pride, the honor!
It’s time to wear your flag. This month your Quest is to compete in the Olympics. Choose your competition(s) and wear whatever uniform and flag you want. Maybe you’re there to represent the Dream Country?
To complete this Quest and earn your wings
- Make it to the Olympic games
- Optional: Win a medal (maybe even gold)
- Optional: Tell the newspapers your inspirational tale
- Optional: Go back in time and compete in the original Olympic events in ancient times
- Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)
Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.
Qu will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient
Tips for completing this Quest
These are just suggestions of course, you can do whatever works for you
- Get inspired by watching the games or other sporting events before bed.
- There are many, many events in the Olympics. Try to pick just one or two to compete in, so you don’t become overwhelmed.
- If you prefer, you can compete in the winter Olympics, too.
- If you’re having some trouble with the sport, perhaps asking a DC to be your personal coach will help. Maybe they’ll give you the tips you need.
- Can’t get a ride to the games? That’s ok, you’re a famous athlete now, every DC should be willing to give you a free ride. Or maybe just open the closest door, knowing that it’s actually the entrance to locker room or main competition floor.
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):
- Set your mind for this Quest.
- Decide on what your events should be before hand.
- Imagine how it would feel to be leading your event.
Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic
Last but not least: have fun everyone! Good luck and let the games begin!