LD4all Quest #8: Crystal Moon: Improve your skills

1. What skill are you going to practice?
My football ability of course.

2. Is there a specific aspect you would like to focus on?
My marking and my set-shot at goal. For anyone who’se played Aussie Rules they’d know what I mean.

3. Imagine how you will practise this in your dream
I might call on somebody to stand in the goals and kick it to me, but that’s about it. Maybe Chris Judd!

I don’t know if that really fits in here, but it’s at least a bit Quest–related, so I’m posting it. :cool:

I see that some of these quests are still open. I think that’s a good idea, allows people to post to specific quests when they attain them.

So, I had a unique skill improving dream. :grin:

I practiced kissing! I had a first date with a new girl, we had our first kiss. We’ll be going out again and longer kisses are on the way. It’s been a bit since my last kiss, what a fun thing to practice! (Click here to see the results)

1. What skill are you going to practice?
Tennis

2. Is there a specific aspect you would like to focus on?
I want to learn how to serve better, and by better, I mean a lot better.

3. Imagine how you will practise this in your dream
Simple. I am going to summon Andy Roddick and have him coach me. Since he is a product of my sub conscious I assume he will be able to verbalize my exact weaknesses

Im gunna learn the guitar real god like and then impress everyone.
Also maybe singing if i have time.
And everything to do with music ican think of.
and basketball.

I have never played the piano IRL, but it was fun experimenting with this. Of course, this did not improve my skills since I really didn’t plan on playing the piano in my dream. :shrug: