LDing buddy

Didn’t have any memory from dream last night… I was pretty tired though, I don’t think I even repeated a mantra in my head, I just slept normally.
When I wake up tonight I will take some Choline Bitartrate and see if I can get at least a dream that I remember a lot details from.

I wish I read that more in depth since I did an accidental WBTB last night (needed to pee) so I could have tried it. I think I was lucid for a few seconds… it’s pretty vague, but I think I was trying to push myself through the ceiling above the bed.
sigh trying to find the motivation to attempt VILD again :confused: Is there any solution to not fall asleep so quickly?

Had a couple dreams last night. They’re in the DJ now.

Oh, and Threlm, Love the Death Note referencing ava. :razz:

That’s the hardest part for me too, not to fall asleep can be really hard, just try to get back on what you were doing, focus a bit more, early today i had success again with this technique, but i changed something: don’t lucid day dream all the way, do it once you get to the daydreaming mode for a few seconds, then let your mind wander again, let pass some moments untill you feel more close to fall asleep, then do it again, and repeat, by doing this i think you are making a not lucid-to-lucid cycle, i’ve been doing reading more about how lucid dreams work, at some point you will go to a non lucid state in a real dream and sudently become lucid as part of the “not lucid-lucid” cycle or rutine :cool:

I feel that my DR is going up and down. I remembered 1-2 dreams every night for a couple of days and then it went two nights were I didn’t remember anything. Remembered two dreams yesterday and one this night.
I’ve eaten more healthy and got a sleep routine that I will try to keep. When school starts it will be easier to keep a routine as well.

i had success again with my technique today, i feel like writting a tutorial now, i will link it here when im done :tongue: if anyone interested

Yes, please do. :happy:

[S.A.C (Spontaneous Awareness Cycle) technique) here it is! i made it long because i know you guys like to read :roll:

I’d love to join this too. I’ve been needing someone (or a group) of people who will stay committed for a while now, because it seems as though I never can motivate myself enough on my own for more than about a month (and even that’s pushing it). I even had a kind of LD the other day, so maybe it’s a sign that it’s time to get back into it again :smile:

Next time I WILD I’ll give your tech a go. I’ve tried almost everything to keep consciousness >.>
Just been MILDing the past couple nights. A few crazy dreams but nothing spectacular as yet :sigh:

I’d like to join this group as well. I’m trying to learn LDing as a school project. I have read a lot about it so I know the most essential facts and methods plus some more.

I haven’t yet had a real lucid dream but have been close a couple of times. One thing I have notcied is that I dream about things related to LD when I have disscused the subject during the day with someone else. Therefor I believe this thread is a great aid to my work.

So…Hi guys :tongue:

I’ve had two dreams related to LD. One time I dreamt I fell asleep at this party and was dreaming I had a LD - I flew around some buildings fighting bad guys.
I woke up again at the party after someone threw water at me. I then had a discussion with a girl about LD.
I was wondering a long time how I could not notice I was dreaming after that dream… :cry:

The other dream I was just discussing different LD techniques with someone.

That is freaking hilarious lol.

Another thing I have noticed is that I’m only able to recall my dreams every second day. And when I do, I remember about four dreams each time which are very clear. Sadly every time I’ve tried to use the MILD method I haven’t recieved any results. When my alarm wakes me at 4 a.m. so I can stay up an hour, I cannot recall the dream I just awakened from and I guess this is here things go wrong.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?