LDs when you were really young

Just recently I have realized that when I was much younger, 6,7,8 years old, I used to experience LDs moderately frequently. Unfortunately for me I did not enjoy them. This is because back then I was extremely afraid of nightmares and dreams. So when ever I realized I was dreaming I tried my very best to wake up. When all of my attempts failed I went absolutely crazy. I recall a pretty old dream that took place in a fantastically decorated mansion. When I failed to get out of my dream I entered a state of uncontrollable rage. Knowing that I was in a dream, I trashed the place, happily breaking every fragile item I could get my hands on. :happy: Hahaha, now that I think about it my behavior was pretty funny. Does anybody else of any interesting LDs they had as a young child?

I always used to LD when i was younger, cant really remember them though, but i wonder wot the link is between children and LDing.

I have the same LD during my childhood when i was driving with my granny in car, and told to her, that this is a dream.

I had a LD, that I still remember when I was about 11… I was flying above my farmś fields in midday. That was sooo real and fun, and the flying feeling was the greatest.

After couple of years I heard about LD-s in radio. It was a talk show of some sort and they told about a guy, who had learned to control his dreams in 3 months. La Berge? Anyway, then I thought it to be impossible, although I waited for dream controlling ability for few years… I always remembered the flying feeling. I didn´t know, that I had the possibility to use intent and different practises to reach LD-ing.

A few years ago I started reading Castaneda, and with his help and texts from internet I have had 6 LD-s this month.

There are more over here.

I used to have a reoccuring dream as a child of which I was trapped in a dark, dirty basement of some building and the only way out was through what apperaed to be a chimney. It was to small to fit through and I could not get out. I wouldnt constantly try night after night. I eventually realized it was a dream. After becoming lucid one night, I was able to get out to the main floor and it was full of holes which lead right back to the basement. I managed to get away from the building and never had that dream again. I still remember it in every detail, from the old fan on the window, to the old bricks poking out from bad mansory work.