Let´s achieve LD together!

I’ve been trying since I joined, but there have been a few years of hiatus (2 or 3?) when I just said no, I’ll never do it, my dreams are garbage if I remember them at all and I couldn’t realize I’m in one if I had a gun pointed to my head. But lately desire got the best of me again, little by little, and now I’ll just keep trying because it’s something too tempting to abandon.

It’s been three nights I have had no DR at all, I have no idea why. I also never manage to WILD and always fall asleep. Nor can I MILD.

Hi.

I have been writing DJ for 2weeks now and I was amazed how good my DR has got cuz I always have been really bad at DR. Anyways… I tried these homeopathic pills to help me at certain things. When I strated 2 days ago, I didnt remember so much about the dreams I had. And today (on the second day) I don remember anything!! And it really annoys me. Has anyone any experience in this field? I usually remember 2-3 dreams a night… Could it be just that sometimes you dont remember so much? plz help :smile:

DR can be affected by many things such as stress, diet, getting up early, etc. Also, it seems that it can go up and down randomly :razz: I’ve been having not so great DR and yesterday I had great recall. This morning it went back to not so great :lol: I’m sure your DR will come back :smile:

Wait, wait, you said getting up early? Maybe that’s what’s wrecking mine. They always bother me a few hours before I’d willingly reactivate and walk the earth again. Yes, that’s how busted I feel in the morning. Always did.

Continued in Part II

Is anyone New to LD and is Trying to LD and has still not got LD ??

I started my Journey into LD 23 days ago still no LD…
My Goal is to become a LD er in the next 6 months…