Let's Achieve LD Together! Part II

How is everybody doing?
I’m happy that I haven’t given up achieving LD! Just want to share that it really is worth learning. I am now in a point where I have one LD every week! And I started with not remembering any dreams at all… This forum has helped a lot! Lots of luck and keep on trying and stay motivated! It’s only a matter of time when you get it!

Woo! Let’s start this thing again! :grin:

I’m getting a LD tonight totally

How did it go, Mew151? What technique are you using?

Hmm anyone want to start this topic up again? This would help me a lot! :content:

Aha I say that we should all partner up so that all can collaborate effectively without there being a giant jumble of everyone sharing at the same time.

Anyone up for that?

I’m in, anything to help me :smile:

Sounds like a good idea, maybe it would be helpful if people partnered with those that have had quite a few LDs, that way it won’t just be two people who can’t LD at the moment trying to help each other.

That’s a great idea! Currently I have had no LDs :sad: I have am keeping an open mind though!

Good point! Well to those listening on this topic, send me a PM if you want to partner up with me (I’m afraid I’m the newbie with 0 LD’s in this relationship XD)

Going on and off lucid dreaming, it’s all IRL problems fault. :tongue:

I attempted the FILD method. Didn’t work…:sad: I will try again! I remembered my first dream since starting my dream journal! I wrote an essay :shy:

Congrats! that’s the good stuff! :tongue:

Definitely! I had the weirdest experience last night. I was just trying to sleep, trying some wild not really concentrating and I kind of dozed off, but I guess it was HH or something but I saw car headlights flash through my vision, it jolted me awake. Quite weird! I have had this happen before this snip its of dreams that lead me to waking up.

Well done, thats a great start. Before you start to lucid dream you do need a good DR, otherwise what’s the point? You won’t remember it. This guide explains it quite a bit better than me, this, along with using mantras recently, has increased my DR massively.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/tutorial-beginners-guide-to-lucid-dreaming/32036

Ahh yes Rathez’s guide on Dream Journalling is excellent. He got me back into attempting Lucid Dreaming. It’s always the simplest things first that help out.

Well I have been able to recall my dreams much easier now, even if I don’t write it down (I know not good :tongue:). Not all the details are clear yet but I remember reading things, and seeing strange names that had weird letters. :ding: And just other things that are definitely not right, but some how I can’t realize I am dreaming :bored: :wallhit: All in good time :smile:

I’m really motivated right now! :3 While I was updating my DJ (which was overdue…) I discovered that I’ve had six LD’s over the course of the last two months, which makes for an average of one LD every one and a half week. DJ is updated, goals are decided, motivation is high, signed up for the LC, holidays are right in front of me. Let’s do this everyone! Happy (lucid) dreaming and good luck folks!

I have no motavation :sad: The DJ would defintely help but I can’t remember to write I it or I am too lazy :bored:

To keep myself motivated I keep a list of lucid goals. Whenever I hear something that I just makes me think ‘That’s cool, I wanna do that’ I note it down then copy it onto my goals list, it’s about 25 goals long at the moment, but thinking of all the cool stuff i’ll be able to do when I start lucid dreaming keeps me going

I found this vide youtube.com/watch?v=C6-T4opYEm4 and have been following the tips he has given there. I really works! Try it out. I think the key to achieving lucidity is the desire. If you’re too lazy to write down yoour dreams or wake up in the early morning, it’s not likely you’ll succeed. Good luck and keep up your motivation!