Lief's Dream. Interpret?

Interpret this? It’s gotta mean something.

This is what I wrote in my journal this morning vvvv

I don’t remember much, but I know I was a very important figure in this dream, constantly being chased. During one scene I went into a library to find answers about myself, and what to do to save everyone in the city. A spirit came over me, and I felt very dark, and I could move at high speeds. A black shady rectangle when across my face, from ear to ear, over my eyes, and my eyes changed colours too. From blue, to something creepy. Then a wicked girl started chasing me (She looked like the one from the cartoon Avatar). I kept falling and my running got sluggish the farther I ran. At one point I was in a pool area and had to run around 2 pools, but I kept falling in them. When I fell in I did everything I could to keep my phone from getting wet (lifting my right leg up, my phone was in that pocket). I had like no energy left. My mentor miraculously saved me, and the villian was gone. My mentor was a middle aged woman, with light red curly hair. She took me to a safe place that looked like somewhere you would shoot a movie at. Their was also a board that she would write on, and send messages to people from it, but she would never let me write anything in it. Everybody wanted to protect me here, like I was the chosen one or something. Alright… Now I had to inform the city to bring everything they don’t need to be thrown away or something, because there was going to be a flood, I think. It was night time by now.

Then a normal dream passed where I was in a mall with my friends.

Now I’m in a car with a cute girl, and I think my friends Kyle and Garrett. We were just hanging out, then we got out of the car, which was in a guys driveway, to go ding-dong ditch him. We got to the door and I knocked on it. We heard how grumpy he was through the window, and his two daughters watching TV. His house was a mess. Instead of running, we just stood there. We heard the side door open, but we didn’t know which side of the house, so I ran one way, and my friends went the other, and of course, the way I ran, was the side he came out on. I was running away from him in grass, with flip-flops on. Great. He was getting closer. And closer. And closer. I finally made it on the neighborhood road and got away. Next thing I remember I was back standing by his front door, and he was standing next to me. I was invisible. He saw my footprint in the grass, and the next thing I know, I woke up.

End.

Well, Lief, one thing to understand about dream interpretation is that it all has to be taken in context. Dream content is influenced by many aspects of one’s life, such as relationships, stress, mood, etc. I would love to try to analyze this for you, and I’ll try to, but I won’t be doing a very good job simply because I don’t know your life situation at this time.

Anyway, it sounds like in these dreams you’re being chased a lot. This could be because you’re anxious about something in your life or maybe it’s a manifestation of some fear you have. Hrm…other than that, I can’t really see any patterns. I’m no dream expert, and again, I don’t know your situations, but that’s all I can really pull from it. Maybe someone else will be more helpful. :meh:

In any case, good dreaming, Lief.

Well, It’s summer for me, idk where you live, but I’m having a great time, almost every day. My parents sometimes tick me off, but it’s just because of little things, so it doesn’t bother me, I’ve been having fun every day, so I don’t get why this dream is making me feel all stressed and anxious and what not.

It could be an underlying issue that you’re not very conscious of. Maybe it’s not wanting to go back to school when summer is over or some other unresolved conflict in your psyche. Or the dream could’ve been a complete fluke. Just a freak occurrence. Dream interpretation is a tricky business.

That was very well said ^^^^I find it best when I interpret my own dreams. I understand my own dreams better than anyone else. This thread in the knowledge base can be a huge help.

Like Lief said, it seems like you’re being chased. Perhaps there is something your subconsious feels that it is running away from. The part about protecting the people could mean that you feel protective of someone or something. OR, you might be feeling a lot of pressure (being the chosen one and saving the city).

I’m no expert, but thats my interpretation.