life changing explosions

Haha! I’m sure you’ll remember em’ XD You’ve already postsed some really good ones at least! XD~

hmm

well one i can think of, not really life changing but gave us a good warning

so, we shake up a pop can for 30 minutes and throw it in the bonfire. Nothing happens so my brother starts to poke it with a stick

Don (a friend): “Kevin, don’t do that”
Kevin (brother): “nah it’s ok, it’s just a-”
hissing sound
Kevin: 'RUN!"

BOOM and the tent almost catches on fire, with someone still in it XD

Hohoho…Whoa…!
That’s insane XD~

Very dangerous-- what’s with people testing fire these days anyways??

rofl. im gonna try that :rofl:

Don’t! :open_mouth: You could hurt yourself!

Eep! I think this thread is officially dangerous-- it’s giving you ideas! :open_mouth:

I wont be by the fire when I do it…I’ll stay back :colgate: . Or i could do it in a dream :hmmm: :sleeping: :sleep: .

XD If you do it in a dream-- you sure it would work? Device failure and all…

But it’s still dangerous! You could hurt yourself D: Don’t be too reckless!

lol, I could have a bigger exposion in my dream.

XD Yea! Pop can grenades :stuck_out_tongue: I think i want to try that… load up on pop cans, and throw them at buildings! XD I could summon characters to help me destuct my inner-dream scape…XD

Now THOSE would be some life-changing explosions!

you could have HUGE a war in your dreams, I would have Arnold Shartanager as a DC.

lol. i ment arnold schwarzenegger

Lol XD I don’t think i’d want a war-- and if i did, I’d probably get too fierce for any fun… Whenever I get put in danger in dreams, I immediately go lucid and bizzirc? How do you spell that?
Ah well-- I get vicious and defensive… XD But I’d still like to have pop-can bombs… XD~ I’m not sure I’d like to have any muscle-men in my dreams, though :P~

I’ll be keeping a definitive list of all posted explosions…

1. egg in microwave
  2. lava lamp
  3. dart gun
  4. friend in RPG
  5. dart gun
  6. update: green plastic toy leaves patch of melted plastic (un-lifechanging, non explosive)
  7. short range explosive, human error
  8. aerosol can and battery on campfire (fun and hilarious)
  9. pneumatic drill mistaken for heavy machine gun fire
  10. Ninja Spud a la Montezuma’s revenge

:grin:

This isn’t my experience, it my Dads, he used to work in the ship yards, and to shape a pipe, you would block one end and heat it up, and his friend didn’t realise, blocked both ends and put the pressure up to about 200psi, he started to heat it up, and it exploded broke into 3 pieces, and he looked at my dad, then fainted.

Also in the ship yards, my dad and his friends were making a sort of rocket launcher out of a pipe, and some aluminum foil balls. Basically they would block the pipe with the aluminum balls, drill a hole in it, put gas in it, and light it. When they tried, they didn’t realise a lot of pure oxygen leaked into it, when he lit it, the ball shot out at ~5000mph, the pipe flew 50ft behind him, the ball shot across the warehouse, took someones ear off, hit a 1.5 inch sheet of steel and folded it. :cool:

so, these aren’t my experiences, but they do sound very funny.

The definitive LD4All member’s lifechanging or not so life changing explosions

fantasies or possible dream scenarios of explosions not included but I encourage you to post them anyway…

1. egg in microwave
  2. lava lamp
  3. dart gun
  4. friend in RPG
  5. dart gun
  6. update: green plastic toy leaves patch of melted plastic (un-lifechanging, non explosive)
  7. short range explosive, human error
  8. aerosol can and battery on campfire (fun and hilarious)
  9. pneumatic drill mistaken for heavy machine gun fire
  10. Ninja Spud a la Montezuma’s revenge
  11. cd player ignites dog food in trash
  12. lighter fluid in campfire
  13. soda can in campfire
  14. half gallon of gasoline pyromaniacal bonfire excursion

:grin:

When I was a teenager I pluged my dreamcast using the VGA adapter into my pc monitor it went ok for the first 30 minutes then I hears a high pitch noise for some reason. 2 seconds later the back of the pc monitor explosed and loads of smoke came pouring out the back. Scared the hell out of me and taught me to not sit so dam close to the pc monitor.

but, he’s the terminator!

That’s gonna be my first lucid dream :content: . I havn’t had any yet.

I also remember another explosion!
It wasn’t caused by me. But, It is probally the most life changing one I had…

I was in the back seat of the car…nothing exciting…I was bored…and…looking out of the window…then…BAM! nope, it wasn’t a car. It was a transformer on the power poll thingy. sparks were flying out of it, and it was flaming. When we drove right under it, a loud CRACK! went off. My mom called the fire depatment and told them about it.

:sad: I’m never going to go near ANY power lines EVER. :sad:

One day our juicer exploded violently while in use. Plastic shards everywhere. No one was hurt, which was extremely lucky as I was standing right next to it, putting in carrots. (well, my hand did get one or two tiny scratches, but nothing serious)

XD Wow-- well, at least it gave you -something!-
:stuck_out_tongue: I remember having a ld4all friend around here that had a ld with the Hulk once XD
Maybe you could have the terminator battle the hulk!
XD~
:3 Good luck-- i’m sure you’ll have your first lucid soon enough!

To avoid any further than necessary appearances of my avatar the official list will stay at the beginning of this thread.

Talon and TNS, love your comments!

I actually would like to see the terminator and Hulkster have a friendly embrace. :tongue:

-bomb boom bam