Lizard King's Lucid Dream Guide

Yes definitely. I would also advise to try other techniques like SSILD (also somewhere on this Forum). When you have time and can wake up in the morning it is also really efficient.

However whenever you try a technique, you should only focus on a single one at a time

For dream journals, I think it’s good to take a break from it every now and then when it feels appropriate. I believe it was LaBerge’s “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” that I read it’s good to let your body have restful sleep with no expectations as a recovery period.

Another thing that’s seemed to help recall, is keeping a journal on white paper instead of lined and treating it as an art book. Instead of just writing paragraphs (Did this for years) I now write and draw significant scenes and details that I’d like to remember.

Both seem to help with feeling burnt out on keeping a journal, but treating it as an art book has not only improved recall but bettered my art abilities too even though I’ve only been doing that for a couple of months now.