Looking for a method

:help: I don’t know what to search for using the forum search thingie, so I hope someone knows the method and links it :tongue:.

Anyways, the method involves you doing constant reality checks, meditation, and another mind tech that I forgot the name for (The outcome includes a higher IQ status). The RCS are done every time you walk into a room, by imagining the setting around you and placing peices (even if you don’t know where they are or what they are) before actually seeing the place (or something or other). I’m pretty sure this all results to constant MILD’s.

Anyways, I was hoping someone remembered the topic or actually uses this method and can post the link to it?

Thank you!

I’m not sure which method it is if it includes all those things. It might be an idea to look at
Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques you may find it in there :content:

Thanks for the helped, I looked through it and couldn’t find anything however, guess I’m stuck trying to put this tech together from memory and google.