Lucid Cola Topic

Yay Duck!!! I became lucid last night but it was really low level lucidity, somehow I remembered this from reading it a few days back and I pulled a can out of my pocket, I drank the whole can and it is the most lucid i have ever been! thanks for sharing this suggestion with us :hugs:

why don’t you try lucid cookies :yinyang:

:rofl:

And cookies could be dangerous, it could turn out to be avil cookies ! :ebil:

Beware of Lucid NB!

From my DJ:

I’ve tried this various times, during none of which did the can look like in the picture. This morning, besides “Lucid Cola”, the can read a bunch of other strange things, which sadly I don’t remember anymore. What I do remember is not having gotten any noticeable increase in my lucidity, at least not to my memory. My dream recall hasn’t been exactly great as of late. It does feel like I LD for at least an hour every night though.

This is a good idea!
I’m gonna try to drink a bottle of lucid cola, although I don’t drink much cola IRL.
Hmm… maybe I should try lucid tea? or lucid water? :content:

Ooh, I love the idea of Lucid Cola! :happy: The Lucid Pill has never done too much for me, and I think that’s mostly because it’s small (couldn’t fit anything bigger down my throat though :tongue:), and I have it set in my mind that a pill will take a while to work. Where as a drink is larger, and would take a while longer for me to finish while trying to gain lucidity. So I think Lucid Cola could really work for me! (The picture is great too, by the way. ^^)

This is one I’ll definitely try. :gni:

The other night I gave up my lucid potion (it comes in a pretty little bottle!) to try lucid cola. I did notice an increase in lucidity, but I lost recall after that =P

Hmm, I rareley ever have a problem with the level of lucidity in my dreams, but if I do, this is definateley the first thing I’ll try, awesome idea, Duck.

Also, great graphic.

Here’s a thought. Lucid AIR. Breathe it in and become more lucid with each breath. It’s wherever you are when you think of it. How does it work? It’s a dream!!

actually krakatoa, that is a splendid Idea. Psychologically, tieing anything into breathing makes it easier. It seems like it has to happen and be true, because you can’t NOT breath. (well, in a dream I suppose you can… but psychologically it still holds. Though experiments show that changing the rate of breathing in a dream changes your actual breathing rate, so maybe not!)

Anyway, in hypnosis if you say “With each breath, you will feel a sense of calmness flowing into you,” it’s much more effective then just “You will feel calm,” because it ties what you WANT to do with something you ARE doing. So lucid air, and the thought “each breath will make me more and more lucid,” should work wonderfully.

Actually, the techniques of language usage for hypnosis could do a lot for lucid dreaming. Even just the breathing thing can be applied all over the place: “With each breath, I’ll grow lighter and lighter until I float and fly around!”

I thought about breathing meditation when I wrote it since that’s the meditation I do. Also I thought about something to ‘take in’. As lucid cola is, thoughts went to smoking. But it’s so much simpler to just breathe. And focusing on ones breath makes one more mindful and such.

all these lucid s pictures are well funny!

Make a Dr.Pepper!!!

Or a LUCID BATTENBURG!
Battenburg rocks!

So your saying basically it would be easier in your dream too breath fire than shoot fireballs because of the fact that its tied in with breathing?

This reply is really long in the coming but…
About 6 months ago after reading about your lucid cola I had my first “planned” lucid dream. Unfortunately it was an extremely low level so I tried to pull some lucid cola out of my pocket… let’s just say my dreams don’t like me… my pants didn’t have pockets and I wasn’t smart enough to make pockets and I lost lucidity a minute later. :sad: Oh well! :tongue: Anyways next time I have a lucid dream I’ll try again! (at least when I remember). :mrgreen:

In a fuzzy half waking/half sleeping state I tried some of this lucid cola. I felt a rushing sensation across my face, can’t remember if I woke up or if my consciouses then faded.

Ill try this next LD… Gotta love Duck’s randomness.Who else would think of lucid cola? Possibly :cookiemon: or maybe :cool:

not bad :content: love mind tricks

Heh, with my luck the lucid cola would get jammed in the damn dream vending machine. :eek: :wallhit:

how about a printable version of the lucid cola picture, then we can print it out and stick it on a can. Put it on your bedside table and drink while you become aware!