Lucid Crossroads!!!

omg…if u have never gone 2 lucid crossroads.co.uk go there right now…as in RIGHT NOW!!! it is the best site in the world(other than ld4all mayb…)anyway go 2 how to get there and all 3 parts of the story…it is the best thing ever.basically what u do is go 2 this very cool place centered in the desert and there is portals 2 different lucid dreams and many other things 2 do.it also has techniques 2 increase lucidity during the dream.the main point is 4 u 2 meet other people and have shared dreams.there is a clipboard and a guestbook 2 sign there so other people see it.it is the coolest thing ever.every1 leave feedback on the site,how u liked it in ur dream,and any shared dream experiences u had there.so go now…

lucidcrossroads.co.uk/

please don’t type in computer lingo, such as every1 = everyone. it’s just three letters more, seriously…

Yes, but those three letters add up. :wink: I never heard any kind of rule about that… It may be annoying, yes, (I find it annoying too) but it shows personality on this somewhat personality-less medium.

In actuality, you saved 33 keystrokes. :good:

And broken-sword88: every1 = everyone = 2 strokes difference. (every1 = 6, everyone = 8 )

LucidN20:

If you do a search of this forum for “crossroads”:
ld4all.com/forum/search.php
…and tick the box under Search Options that says “Search topic title only”, you can read what others here have already had to say about the Lucid Crossroads. :smile:

Also you dont need to shout, and to order people around. Many of us already know about this site, and indeed there’s already plenty of topics referring to it. Besides that, according to many people the idea of a “grand shared dreaming experience” as they promote on the crossroads site is kind of far fetched, so do your research and temper your “omg this is the best you must all visit” attitude a bit. Not that it should be inpossible to do, but having a shared dream beween just 2 persons doesnt seem to be easy at all, let alone between many. Also the idea that there is an independant, somewhat stable dreamworld for shared dreamers to visit, is something purely speculative without any decent foundation in some decent research. In my opinion it doesn’t exist at all, and any one that vivits the crossroads does so only from an internal representation (build up by what people expect to see, what others wrote down, what they saw in the pictures, etc).

since we already have discussions about the lucid crossroads, (thanks Cynster) I’ll now lock this topic. Please contintue in already existing lucid crossroads topic :smile:

edit: We now have a BIG Lucid Crossroads topic :content:

[unlock :razz:] Shouldnt that be in Beyond Dreaming, since it handles primarily shared dreaming? [/unlock]