Lucid dream inside a normal dream!

I did the same last night! Was driving a car with some friends in the back seat and adhering to our new 40 miles and hour speed limit (reduced due to frequent accidents). I was annoyed at having to drive so slow when I said to my friends, “If I were dreaming right now, I would become lucid and fly instead of drive, sooo much faster and way more fun!” Somebody get a dough roller and hit me on the head! :cry:

@ KauaiDreamer :dingding: lol!!

Hey, about this dreaming of an LD… It seems we must get better and better to Always be consistent with RC’s. We should do a reality check Anytime we simply Think of lucid dreaming! :grin:
:rc: NOW

Well Six, it seems that my mind works in mysterious ways!
I don’t get lucid talking about getting lucid in a dream, but I do get lucid seeing red balls in a jungle for monkeys to play with? Oh well, maybe I should buy a bunch of red balls and put them all over my house! :smile:

Yes, do it! Get a bunch of red balls and put them places in your house!

No joke> a long time ago I got this bright neon pink bouncy ball. One day I left the house with it and told myself, “Any time I see the color Neon Pink, I become lucid.”
I bounced the ball once, said, “I am now lucid in my dream.”
I bounced the ball twice, said, “I am now lucid in my dream.”
I bounced the ball 400 times saying this! :lmao:
At night, in bed, I looked at that ball and said before I went to sleep, “Any time I see the color Neon Pink, I become lucid.”
And guess what happened!

:lucid: :lmao: