Lucid Dreaming As A Way To Something Higher

I was curious have any of the more adept dreamers used there ability for accessing more spiritual states or experiencing things that go beyond mere “Lucid Dreaming”

I have used my dream states to receive guidance from my spirit guides or higher beings in my times of need. I have gotten advice and even comfort from this.

What I do is right before going to sleep say out loud or to yourself that you need some guidance right now. Then most likely you will receive guidance in your dreams. You will either remember it in the morning or you will just feel better when you wake up.

I am also working on getting information on where I came from before this life, not just the otherside but other galaxies that I had incarnations. So far I am only getting little glimpses.

I’m now trying to do meditation and LD’s to get higher.(lift me up, lift me up, higher now…)
But in my earlier LD’s, or lucid moments, i’ve asked my dream characters questions to figure out myself. I’ve got enlightning answers and in some following dreams(not LD’s) my dream characters came to me and said important things to me!
I would like to know a bit about my past lives although I don’t really believe in it!
Could you talk a little about your glimpses VeeDreams?

In the past I tried to ask dream characters for advice, but I’d always have to chase after them, and I’d wake up or loose lucidity before finding what I wanted.
Since I haven’t had many lucid dreams since I started practising again, I haven’t had the chance to look for higher things, but I plan to in the future.

Hey phatidico, :wink:

Many of my glimpses are within dreams. Some are astral trips where I remember being in a spaceship or somewhere where I would look into the sky and see 2 moons or other planets and know instantly that it was a different time or reality. Even as a child I would have astral trips where I would be in space looking around and seeing space stations floating in the sky. Meaning there was no ground under them. This was a recurring dream or astral trip for me as a child. This is how I came to realize that Earth is not the only place that I incarnate. Plus I get really homesick here.

a lot of authors speak about their dreams and their profound experiences
but besides the positive effects, there are also plenty that I believe are misleading, separating the person from rational down to earth thought

Dreams are really helpful, I have gotten advice from a SG and reading my dreams symbolically. It usually proves true for real life, even things I don’t know about. Then there’s my precog. dreams that I can use to prevent or lessen an event. Really helpful.

So, so true omega! :wink:

My dreams also help me with this reality. I have gotten advice, support and even comforting hugs from my spirit guides in my dreams. Writing them down in my journal each day really helps a lot too with learning more about myself. I also had some precog dreams of events to come and avoided a really bad car accident by paying attention to the warnings in my dream.

Much advantage to being Conscious in the Astral World or Lucid while dreaming but it’s not there unless you know wht your looking for. I know what Im looking for but as of yet not Lucid or Conscious therefore unable to use that vehichle.

It’s the chicken before the egg thing. :eek:

VeeDreams, that sounds a bit strange! how do you know that it’s not just your imagination?
i was a bit skeptical about OBE’S or AP’s but then someone told me they made reality checks like what does it say in the new graffity in my school? the next day they go there and see!
but you prabably will never visit other galaxy’s soon!

this only points to what they call remote viewing

I am hoping for something higher to come from lucid dreaming. That’s the whole reason I started. I am pretty good at hearing from my SG or angel while I’m awake (as long as I remember to listen) so I’m hoping for more OBEs, precog, astral traval etc… Stuf I haven’t been able to do from meditation alone. I hope I’m on the right path

Scientists also wondered if meditators could have access to higher levels of LDing and what those higher levels might be then. Here’s a topic about one of such research projects: [Going beyond lucidity: the meditation-lucidity connection)