Lucid dreams gone mad?

im a constant LD dreamer and have had very very few dreams where im not Lucid, and usually i figure it out with in 10 seconds if im not. but last night something very strange happened and its the first time and id like to know if its ever happened to u.

I was lucid in this dream and was very aware of my surroundings but i could not controll my dream, my dream was going automaticaly like if i were not lucid, I was ansering questions and doing activities like snowboarding as if i didnt know i was dreaming, it was doing all these things automatically but yet i was LUCID, it was quite frighting and im wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else

You may have had a very low level of consciousness. You were lucid, yes, but that doesn’t mean you get to control everything all the time. This happens often amongst people because we can’t always be 100% aware.

I must agree though, that would scare me a little if my body was doing something I didn’t tell it to do…lol.

… And dont bother yourself, if you have such natural abilities, one dream does not changes that tedency. Low lucid dreams happens to everyone. Maybe find a awesome goal to do in LD ?

Yes it was scary not being able to controll my functions but able to be aware that they were happeneing, and i was just a bit confused about the whole thing because ive actually only had about 3 dreams in my entire life where im not lucid, ive been a lucid dreamer since the age of 5. so it just kinda seemed really weird to me

I AM OFFICIALLY JELAOUS NOW !

hahaha. dont be to jelous just cause i can do anything i want every night. you know that girl u really like in ur school
OOO YEAH giggadey giggadey. lol

I also had a LD were I did not have control of myself for a period.
But that might be becous I was bound with a magical rope ting.

Is all your NDs “automatical”? :eh:

A friend of mine (I think it was Spacealbin) knows somone else that is that way too.

If by ND’s u mean LD’s , ya there automatic everynight, i dont even have to do nothin, and if ND’s means when i dont have lucid dreams then im not sure what u mean.