Lucid Memetics - Part I

RC win

Trying for 2 days

hahaha that’s a lot of stuff Nevermore… it’s good too :rofl:
keep up the good work!

Haha it’s my first time, and that’s just my sense of humor.

But thanks :razz:

nice hahahah just a question-- how do you load the images or whatever or put them on the page?

Personally, I save them to my desktop then upload them to www.imageshack.com. Once there, you can see the pictures you’ve uploaded, then you click on the i button and highlight the text beside the word “direct.”

Note that this is only the way it goes when you have an account on imageshack, you can still upload images even if you don’t but the proceedings are a bit different.

Nice comics O_oNevermore, those were fantastic :clap: :razz:

Lol Hilawrious!

Heh. Cool meme Shinji. And :o Is that the undertaker from black butler as your avatar? <33

I’ve noticed that avatar and have been wondering that (for a few months at least) as well… <3

And Rhewin, where is the Wyvern one from earlier?

I really love your creativity guys! This topic is now in center stage (members only)
would you mind if I move it to the lounge (world wide viewing)? Then I can promote this topic on twitter :grin:

I have perfect recall in dreams, but not after I wake up! I hate that! :lol:

Blender :happy: that was just insaaaaaane :happy: that was so good :rofl:
gladly when i wake up i get like 15 FAs (hence FA Queen :lol: ) so i manage to realise it :happy:
but the comic’s so good :rofl:

i’m all for promoting it on the web, Qu! i hope others will vote the same way as well :content: and i bet they will!

Thanks avalinah :content:

And I don’t mind this topic going the the lounge either of course

omg lol. Blender i just realized that this happened to me this morning xD i was just thinking that i should write down that dream and remembering it and then i woke up xD turned out it was a FA… gladly i could still remember it too :happy:

maybe that’s why i thought it was so funny :lol:

Lol Blender, that’s hilarious

Qu, I’m totally up for promoting the website and all. You’d have to ask Tggtt, since this is mostly his topic as it is ours. :razz:

Well, it seems like a very good idea, why would I complain?
It’s like being recognized and I’m honored.

Unfortunately, I’m sure that people outside LD4all won’t get about half of the memes.
Maybe that would encourage them joining.

Thanks.

… Aaaand it’s moved! Hooray! :content:

Eil, where are the cookies? :grin: