Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

It one of the extensive lucid dreams I had recently, I saw a girl wearing a strange blue jacket, and listening to music through earphones. She’s definitely sparked my attention.

But I don’t think finding her is enough. So for my next girl:
Find and ask the blue-jacketed, earphones girl her name.

I had mentioned this as my next goal, It seems it must have been missed.

[color=olive]8P Nope this one was a solo job, guess I missed that.
Heh I guess me and my partner were somewhere along the same mental wavelength seeing how we were both with a significant other in our recent LDs.[/color]

Some nap this morning.

I am watching Youtube and I am looking at a theatrical version of Perelandra. the girl and the demon are in front of me. When the girl gets there everything gets vivid, and when the demon, everything blurry. I realize that this has to be a dream and that I am no longer sitting in front of my dream computer. I look around at the forest and realize that both of them there are here and the dream is slipping. I decided to summon Dr. Ransom. As soon as he walked up everything became crystal clear and the world was amazing. I was so excited to search around the world and plan on finding a dragon or something. And then Laura woke me up… She said that she had been trying to wake me up for a while, so I think that at first the blurriness might have been caused by her, but I was able to use the idea of dream characters making a difference in stability pretty easily, which was fun. (about 2 minutes)

Also! New tasks sound awesome. I really need to remember some goals soon. :meh:

BrandonBoss, I assume you’ve already told her what you do while asleep. Yell at her on behalf of all of us. Also, yes, you really should get some tasks done! The C in LC is about what you do while lucid, not just getting lucid in itself!

Scores are updated.

I had a long LD!

Yay Siiw! I’m sorry to hear that your dream was cut short. I’ll add in 5 creativity points for learning from somebody via the forum instead of actually meeting a person; I feel this may actually be harder, as when you learn from a person, they usually demonstrate what is being taught. Now you need to use what you learned!

Scores are updated.

Last night I attempted the task but lost lucidity, here. (That’s a short LD, by the way)

LDbc12, I don’t think you linked what you intended to, so I checked your journal myself. :tongue: It’s a shame that you got right to the crucial point and then woke up. Take 2 creativity points; I can’t give a whole lot since you did it in the most straightforward way and your dream had to fill in the blanks for you. That said, I wholly expected people to take the straightforward way, as I think it’s a fun way to do it. :smile:

EDIT: The link was fixed.

Scores are updated.

[community.ld4all.com/t/adventure-time/39205/26)

10 minute LD. Nothing accomplished really. except fun. :razz:

BrandonBoss, I like fun! I just wish it was fun themed around the competition, is all. :tongue:

Scores are updated.

2 FLDs currently updating.

Koharo, I’ve added in the points.

Scores are updated.

[community.ld4all.com/t/adventure-time/39205/27)

! Tasks in a couple non lucids. Wonderland is a great place.

Consume something in a dream that gives me power.
Use that power

Ask a DC to teach you something
Do that thing.

If anything is wrong, don’t hesitate to tell me.

BrandonBoss, nothing’s wrong at all! I don’t know if you incubated those dreams or not, but if you did, it sounds like it’s a step towards getting goals done in LDs, as you said you can never remember to do.

The group incubation is now set. The number of people that wanted me to be the teacher in the dream is both heartwarming and a bit unnerving, but it’s the majority vote, so it’ll stick. :tongue: The lesson decided on looks to be summoning items. It’ll be worth 40 points since a detail was added beyond the minimum I asked for, broken down as follows:* 8 points for remembering the group incubation, and 8 points for getting it done (solo or with the group)

• 8 points for meeting an LC participant DC (besides DC-me), with another 8 points if you meet two or more
  • 4 points if at least one of those LC DCs learns alongside you, with another 4 points if he/she successfully summons an item after learning how
    There was no specific item set to be summoned, so I encourage you to think about how you can overlap this with Task 1 and/or 2 to earn many points!

Scores are updated.

I had a short lucid dream the other night:

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/15]

ian1, keep it up!

Scores are updated.

2 FLDs, one yesterday and today.

Added in, Gwee!

Scores are updated.

i knew was dreaming

2 FLDs and a short LD with regained lucidity (1 time), otherwise known as rebound right…? I’ll update tomorrow.