Lucidity Challenge 61 - Winner: Obfusc8

I forgot to claim the kiss/ get kissed subtask :smile: in yesterday’s ld 2 toilets

1 ND today
DJ entry

All Unlocks granted!
I will try to update the Scores tomorrow

I’m a little confused about this weeks tasks. Do the subtasks have to be done while doing the tasks above them? For instance, for the kissing subtask, to claim it do you have to be dressed as a princess?

Two dreams also this night.

I recognised a dream, but woke up as soon as I did. That wasn’t a LD.

I met my father and saw a car.

Non-lucid dream in which I am at a party and pour myself a glass of cider. I claim the drink alcoholic beverage task. (Unless the task requires you to be dressed as a pirate - I wasn’t aware of being in costume).

Non-lucid dream in which I remotely log in to a Zx81 using a modem, and write a message in REM statements in a BASIC program. (Yes, very retro).

Non-lucid dream in which I am in a minibus, and move a cat off a seat.

Non-lucid dream in which I unload some ring binders from my car.

I claim points for: computer, cat, car

Ahahahaha. Misread that one too. For the record, I was definitely NOT dressed as a princess. :lol:

Last night, just a couple of dreams and a forgotten lucid…

[community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-28/40779/30) DJ

one ND -Choices - sub task Cats

Had 1 LD which at less than 30 seconds long was a short one and 5 NDs here this morning. #4 notably features the Lizard subtask (Saw Killer Croc from Batman).

The Scores are finally updated!

DTD : I have accepted all of your Tasks mentionned (Cooking and bringing the food to the party is only one though): Nice Job on the Longest LD ever!

Obfusc8 yes you would have needed to dress as a Princess :happy:. But Dressing as a Prince would also be fine :wink:
If dressing as a Prince or Princess is hard I would also accept dressing in suits or super nice equivalents.
Susan_Y: Same for drinking alcoholic beverage (next time drink a beer then you get points for the beer at least :wink: )

Qu: Seeing a Xmas Tree doesn t work, if you see a lot of them then it would count as a forest and give points :happy:

Eilatan: Yes you got points for the “bringing food task” and for some subtasks. However I guess the spaceman was unlocked after your dream so I didn t score these points

Spaceman was unlocked while I was asleep, and since that was my last dream of the night it would have been unlocked before I dreamt it. Call it precognative subtask dreaming. :peek:

Also, confused about the scoreboard. It seems some people have got points for DJ Enteries but some people (including myself), haven’t?

Hmm you are right, I expected to do some mistakes as well :content:
I will check and try to correct it tonight, thanks for notifying

Non-lucid dream in which I see and kick a ball. I claim the points for the ball.

Non-lucid dream in which there is a box for people’s keys; I claim that as a task.

@Eilatan, Points are updated, nice calculation for the spaceman haha :wink:
@Susan_Y the ball was not unlocked yet so no points for this.

Points are updated

Not sure I’ll have time to write up DJ entries for the last couple of nights, as I had about 8 separate dreams last night! :eek: Maybe I’ll just summarise them or something later.

Tasks done -

On 6/12/2017 in the first dream I was back in Japan on a tour, specifically in Tokyo … riding on their rollercoaster like trains that weave through the skyscrapers. Yeah, dream Tokyo is even cooler than the RL one. :tongue:

On 7/12/2017 I dreamed of several different family members in various dreams. Dad almost caused a road accident, Mum was chatting to a guy who had brought round a racing exhaust for my motorbike.

In another dream I was in a computer game and wearing a suit of armour because I was a knight… the building did have places to sleep - I was lying on a bed trying to rest when a young woman asked me for help rescuing her friends from a dragon. Does that count as wearing a costume in a house?

Three dreams yesterday and one today.

Two DJ entries. No tasks.

2 ND’s on tuesday, DJ entry

1 ND today, DJ entry

(no tasks)

Just 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

Just a generic red tape dream for me last night. Didn’t bother posting it, so no points. :content: