Lucidity Challenge V - Dimsya Wins!

:neutral: Seems like nobody got the Third Task done… but no matter! :happy: There’s still four more Tasks that one can complete to earn points!!

The Fourth Task will be announced tomorrow around 6:00 PM EST!!

The Fourth Task is here!!!

Good luck and have fun, peeps!! :content:

The Fourth Task Deadline will be Friday 6:00 PM EST!!

So I take it the “undetermined number of points” depends on how creatively awesome we use this power?

hmmm…

/me has some ideas :plotting:

Exactly :ebil:

#@!$ #@! hAVE NO WORDS !!!
I forgot what the task was!!!
It was some kinda ceremony or party, feeled something strange, looked at my watches, that I wear for only a day or two, took some time to understand.
BOOM - I’m lucid, couldn’t believe , was a long time my friends… ok I’ll go to a fantasy world, looking for a mirror as I did it before, mirror pushed me back… I am running and spinning, another mirror transported me to another world, fantasy characters killing each other like in Online game, WOW maybe… one guy left, closer look - it was a couple of dwarf liprikones or something, I cought one (he was green first with a greeen hat, and was transforming into round something wasn’t a cookie though, and then became so little, melted and dissapeared) During this time I was questioning him, cause I thought that for every question he’d answer I’ll get points, I asked like 10-15 questions, basicly with answers yes or no (like “do you like coffee?”)
one question he answerd" what do you do?" - “Punta, Mantra”
and what that suppose to mean? :smile:
I talked to a football (soccer) player though, have no idea what the team of 4-5 guys was doing there, now he was questioning me, didn’t pay attention, don’t remember… started to loose lucidity, spinning … fall on my back… false awakening. checking my watches… they were amasing, I even found out how they make water resistant watches: there was liquid inside and I understood that it’s heavy liquid that prevents water to go in… but stupind me, didn’t realise it’s false awakening even I was smoothly transported and wayting for it… I knew it’d come :sad: then strange thing for me the process of waking was so looooong, I was sinking in bed really strange feeling, I think similar to halfway to WILD, even tried to go back :smile:

Oh, maybe this will help me a little bit:
I made them friendly (this little guys) (pointed my hand at them and said “you are friendly”, really it looked like magic) and mirror teleporting, will it count?

I had a good one last night. I remember it was sci-fi (as most of my dreams are), and I was totally owning something (apparently).

The problem is that my pen died after the first sentence of writing in the middle of the night blind, so I’ve got two lines of half-text and then tons of ‘imprints’ from me writing with a dead pen.

All I see is remnants of something about a lawyer, sulfur, and some massive thing with a huge long tongue, if that means anything at all.

I’m glad this ends friday, since I don’t work tomorrow so my chances of remembering a dream sky rocket.

I didn’t complete the task, but I had a .5 LD. I woke up before I could do anything.

I had some vivid HI about a neat dreamscape with lots of waterfalls and stuff though…but I don’t think that counts.

Since Friday’s the deadline–you can try again tonight and see if you can do better :razz: And which ever of your attempts is worth more points, I’ll calculate that into your total score.
I mentioned this earlier to dimsya about multiple attempts and stuff, but in case anybody needs an example:

Dream Attempt 1 Totaled Up to 40 points

vs

Dream Attempt 2 Totaled Up to 60 points

In this example, I would use Dream Attempt 2 as the participants official Task attempt/success and add 60 points to the person’s total score.

Sorry for being uber-late in posting the scores, but here they are!

YAY!!! :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: Super-Freaking-Awesome-Insane-Jump-Of-Insane-Height!!! :bounce:
Hoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!! :nuu: <----Behold!! What you just read is the KEY to finding the Legendary Mighty Cookie of POWER!! thunder and lightning :ebil: MWAHAHAHA!!! (Not really) Ohhh but it IS!! (No, it really isn’t) It really really IS!!! i[/i] The KEY to the Cookie of Power!! (Although if you do find it by jumping insanely high up in your dream… I just might have to give you an Ultra Anti-Spoiler Attack Accompanied By Awesome Action Movie Theme Music!!! An Undetermined Number of Points!!!) MWAHAHAHAH!! :ebil:

The Fifth Task shall be announced tomorrow around 6:00 PM EST!!! :content:

Whooo Points!

I didn’t expect any, but then of course any points are good points :smile:

Can’t wait for the next task. :happy:

/me truits :truit: writerscube

It’s a bit past 6 PM EST.

Sorry everyone for being so late in posting the next task :nuu: Eeeps!!

The Fifth Task has arrived!!

Good Luck, and Have Fun, Peeps!!

Again, sorry for being so late in posting the Task :bored: . I’ll extend the deadline to Tuesday 8:00 PM, that way those that missed this post will still have time to succeed in this Task before the deadline. I’ll extend the deadline to Wednesday, if needed.

Addition: I’ve changed the Task Deadline time to Tuesday 8:00 PM so that I’ll be able to post the scores as well as the next Task better on time rather than being late due to something else going on in life. This will give me more time to finish up my everyday things and post in this forum more-or-less uninterrupted.

Posting the scores early tonight because I’m sitting here with a fever and I feel like going back to bed.

I’ll be posting the Sixth Task tomorrow around 8:00 PM EST.

Suddenly Some Random Movie Trailer About Some Documentary on the Cybernetically Enhanced Platypus A-1105 Versus Mecha Yakzilla Appears On-Screen!!! :nuu:

:bored: This is a rather bleak Lucid Challenge, for me… I hope you fever gets better, Writerscube.

Ok, it seems like the Sixth Task has disappeared completely for some reason or other, and I can’t seem to find it anywhere now. :bored:

So I’ll just post the Seventh Task tomorrow then–Sunday 8:00 PM EST.

Sorry, everyone. I’m not sure what happened to the Sixth Task, but it’s vanished.
:nuu:

Unfortunately, that was not the only posts that was lost. click

not bad anyway… due to my rib injury can’t sleep well, and believe it or not my sufferings tripled, I was brought down by some stomack desiese or poisoning, went to bed at 3 with pain woke up at 5 and was rolling from side to side on the floor in pain til 11 am (6 hours), for 3 more hours pain was controllable and at 2 pm I finally managed to fall asleep… it’s 4th time in a year same thing… happens usually after I eat fish…
worst part, none of the procedures or medicoment treatment helps… does nothing at all

:sad: Poor dimsya. Hope you feel better.

I had a lucid dream today, but wasn’t sure what the task was, so instead I just demonstrated a few abilities of “I can do anything I want”. And it was a WILD :woot:
After becoming fully lucid, I noted how realistic the texture of the dream world was (pavement and trees and such). Then I slow-mo jumped and phased through a moving truck, ran down the street (in normal speed) grabed the back of a moving RV and flipped it. Then I climbed on top of it and jumped, and began flying towards the clouds, looking for sky island.

Sorry for being late with posting the final Task, peeps. Just as I was getting better I got sick ALL OVER again. x_x’ so I’ve been resting for most of the day and for the past few days as well.

Anywhos–onto the Final Task!!

Have Fun, peeps!!!

Now it’s back to sleep! :content: