LucidWiki - future home of all things lucid?

I have recently applied for the creation of a ‘LucidWiki’ wiki at www.wikicites.com. If you are wondering what the heck wiki is, it is a collection of documents that anyone can edit and extend. I really do hope that if this application is to be accepted (I cannot see a reason why it should not) that the wiki will become a popular place to share knowledge on the subject.

I will inform you when I get a reply.

For now, can you please comment on the idea, whether it is good or not, whether you think it is to be sucessful, and whether you are willing to contribute.

Thanks.

there already is a lucid wiki - r3m0t and others have built it.

see: https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-wikibook-odd-comment/9273

No - that’s a Wikibook. I’m talking a cummonity here, with online dream journals, specific articles on every aspect, etc.

Sounds daunting but I’ve done my research, have already written pretty hefty mission statements and all that.

Sorry for the slow reply.

(Or, another way around, the topic bump.)

Anyway, anybody here interested in this should go to the dreamviews page on this.

Hello there. Just wanted to tell everybody that the wiki is essentially up, and I am also a sysop.

nice, what’s the URL? :smile:

Oh, sorry.

https://lucid.wikicities.com

It has, basically, got nothing.

Well, I’m happy to say it looks a bit more full now.

You may want to edit in particular these articles:

LD4all
LD4all corpus (corpus: a collection of documents. It’s about the main site.)
LD4all forum

There are the basics: dream, lucid dream, real life, Dream Views, (DV corpus, DV forum), Sealife, reality check, dream sign.

Essentially, though, it’s empty. sigh

Oh: compare the member counts on the side at LD4all forum and Dream Views forum. I compiled them myself. :smile:

nice r3m0t – the starting date of the forum isn’t correct, check out this topic :smile:

also

isn’t correct either!

did you read ld4all.com/ld4all_history.shtml ?

edit: I edited the LD4all text. :smile:

Q: I looked at the first link when I wrote it. Not sure how I got that wrong.

I also looked at the history page. It seemed to me that if you had created it as an art project, it would not have a significant amount of text, so I left that out.

Hey, are you sure you typed that out? “pasQales” → “pasQuales”! The apostrophe I’m not so surprised about, but your name…!

lol :smile: I typed to fast I guess.
The first version indeed didn’t have very much text on it, but it did have the basic info on how to LD :smile:
The second version I added texts from my thesis on LD which I wrote for the same graduation project. Later then OGLD was merged into it. The 3rd version is basically a rewrite and redesign of anything that was already there, with new additions in texts, as well as in pictures.

but wait… i should be writing that in the wiki :grin:

I know that LucidWiki has its own post already, but this is just a general plea to all those who have the heart to contribute, it will be greatly appreciated.

LucidWiki has potential, but only with good quality contributors that I’m sure you’re all capable of being.

Just follow this link and get typing!