Major Issues

Hey guys,
I have a big problem on my hands. Well actually it’s bitter-sweet. I’ll tell the sweet part first. Recently I have switched up techniques from pretty much anything to strictly deild. It’s been crazy the amount of LD’s I have been having. I went from about one a month if i’m lucky to about three or four a week (this has been my first week and i’ve had 3 already). It sounds great but there is a problem. Inside the dream things are a little Janky. I’ll give a few examples. The first example is a dream I had a few nights ago. I used deild succesfuly and entered the dream lucid but once I was in there it was horribly fuzzy and un-realistic. The worst part is that is was also in third-person. The next example which happened last night was similar but weirder. While in the dream it was like I was in the game Minecraft. I was in a cave just like minecraft and the world was made up of blocks and had the graphics just like minecraft!! Now you tell me that isn’t weird, I barely even play the game. Any responses for how to fix these problems would be greatly appretiated.

I’ve had a lot weirder dreams than that, so I would say that its just natural to have weird dreams :tongue: …You are making good progress here…I remember how I had a glorious first week, in fact first month, in lucid dreaming…But things never quite got within grip…And nothing really happened consistently…I think I am deviating here to my own misery :neutral: :grin:

Anyway, so the thing is, that you dont find a good ambience for exploiting your lucidity…Well, I would say that start with whatever you find when you get lucid…Rub your hands on the dreamscape surface, try to get the dream a little more stabilised and then you can start working on things like teleporting and stuff…

See there’s nothing better than a long streak of lucid dreams…As long you are in the streak try to reap as much as you can…Get yourself well-acquainted with lucidity…Feel what its like…Try being calmer in that state…

ohh and that third person thing…If you get lucid, try to look through the eyes of one of the character…that should help…It happened quite automatically to me once…

Just keep working on what you have…thats all I can advice…

Good luckk…

It might be that you are in a light sleep and close to waking up when your dreams become like this. Personally, lack of clarity and un-lifelike “graphics” usually signifies that my dream is about to end if I don’t stabilize it. One of the best things to do for this is to get more involved in the dream. Focus on your surroundings and will them to become more vivid. Feel the ground beneath your feet as you walk, listen to any nearby sounds, etc. As the dream becomes more stable, your clarity should increase.

I dont know much… So whats DEILD or how do you do it?

DEILD is Dream Exit Induced Lucid Dream. It involves not moving following waking up after a dream so you fall back asleep and into a dream very quickly.

Here is the link for the DEILD topic.