Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)

Now if you could explain your method…

But really, if Malac isn’t telling everyone in one post, he’s obviously seeking attention. Doesn’t get it enough at home evidently.

Sometimes it’s not as easy to post everything about it at once. First time with explaining something great can well, be disorganized at first. I had that problem with explaining to everyone about my DreamWorlds, but I soon got a hang of it as I began using my Dream Diary for that as well as for my other LDs; I was then able to explain more thoroughly and clearly to others about my DreamWorlds and hyper extension of dreamtime. Unless Malac has had… a very long time to organize himself–well then… I think he owes a very good explanation of his 95% method.

That’s not necessarily the same thing. Malac claimed this technique was a 95% success rate technique, and then held off telling anybody about it for over 5 weeks.

Regardless, I think people need to stop defending him, and others need to stop criticizing him ( I don’t care if I’m being a bit hypocritical here… ). It was eligable at first, but he was told not to discuss the technique at dreamviews by the administrator a week or so ago, which eliminates any other hopes that it was real, so I think we all need to just forget he ever announced the method. It’s all in the past now, and nothing will bring it back.

Ah well that changes it then. If he’s been told not to discuss it—well hehe, we’ll never find out from him. :slight_smile: Aye! Good point made by BenDrummin!!

But he is a member of LD4all too and he hasn’t been told not to post about it here. So if he has a valid tech there is nothing to stop him from revealing it.

Which is why I believe none exists, for he has not written it here.

I agree Ben. Malac is a BS artist. We need to forget he ever exsisted.

This is a pointless discussion and since the flame guns are coming out … I have locked it