Meeting RL people in LD's

Can you actually see people in an LD? Like they see you too? If so how? :help: :help: :help:

what do you mean? like do your DC’s just not react to you or something?

No I mean see other Real Life people in person. except in a dream. Like if you went to go talk to your friend. My friend doesn’t believe me about LD’s. So I want to into his dream and show him. I heard talk of giving gifts to other people for a quest and that would mean interacting with them through dreams. That would mean no more E-mail for Me! Lol!

i think he means shared dreaming, which im not sure some people say it can happen others disagree…

There are mixed opinions on shared dreaming, as has already been said. Some claim that it is possible, whilst others maintain that it isn’t. Really it is down to you to decide what you choose to believe.

That’s the thing… I don’t know which to believe.

You can never really be sure until you try it, can you? Until then you only have a guess or someones word… or both, and neither are reliable.
The annoying thing about that is: even if you do try to do it, but fail, there is the possibility that you did something wrong and it still doesn’t completely disprove it.
The only way to reach the end of this road is to prove that it is possible and if it is not, all of it is a lost cause even before anything at all can even begin. :nuu:

I’d recommend you to get a friend into LD-ing as well and practice with him/her. Or you could ask someone already on the forum, but then there’s the problem with time zones.

Good luck with… whatever the problem was! :content:

Do both people have to go asleep at the same time, or can you just pop into their dreams whenever??? :confused:

I suggest that you read the book called “Psychic Dreamwalking” by Michelle Bellanger if you want a well thought out idea on SD. I almost passed up the book because of its cheesy name, but it’s pretty good if you want to know more about shared dreaming.

i have no idea if any one’s successfully done this yet. i think it’s possible, or at least there’s a good chance that it is, but i don’t think it would be easy.

ive woken up from a weird dream b4 and went to tell my brother about it, but b4 i could tell him what kind of dream it was he said same thing to me, and as he described dream it was same as mine. so we both had same dream so i think its possiable but its completly random. this has happened a few times b4. oh and we were both in the dream together wasnt just same dream different ppl.

I’ve heard cases of people with really similar dreams on the same night. My mother and brother once did this, for example… But since I’ve never experienced it myself, I won’t say “yes” or “no”, but “I want to believe” :smile:

Topic locked, there is a topic to discuss shared dreaming in Beyond Dreaming, The Big Shared Dreaming Topic - Part III. :dragon: