Meeting up with another Lucid Dreamer

Is it true that you and another lucid dreamer can meet up in one place. Or if your lucid, and you say “door” and the door appears out of nowhere, you can tell yourself "Behind this door, is Jon Smith’s dream, you open the door, and your in Jon’s dream, and you can walk up to him and convince him he’s in a dream, so both are lucid. Because my friend did that last night, he did the door thing and said behind it was my dream. He opened the door and a big sign read “Evan is not dreaming tonight.”

Which doesn’t seem real logical because people have 2-3 dreams per night, but I woke up early that night (2:00) and wrote down what my dream was about, but couldn’t fall back asleep, my stomach started hurting, and I threw up, and didn’t get much sleep the rest of the night.

But has anyone actually done this? It seems like one of the most unreal things… share dreaming.

Oh, and what are some of your personal favorite things to do while lucid, besides flying, sex, and going invisible?

I think Shared dream exist but have to be a little more difficult than that.

But your friend experience is really life-like. If SD really real thats mean you really wasnt dreamed. You know your not always dreaming and if you do you have to know your dreaming. Your not always conscious.

I was thinking, since if you just fall asleep it takes usually 90 minutes to actually dream, if I woke up that early and didn’t fall back asleep, maybe when my friend came to “get me” I was actually puking or still awake, it seems logical.

The Big Shared Dreaming Topic-Part 2

The BIG Fav thing to do in a LD Topic - Part IV

Welcome to the forum, Jarek! :welcome: Next chance you get, go ahead and introduce yourself in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part XXVII. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away on the forum, in a PM, or over messenger. (We don’t bite much.) :grin:

:wolb:

There’s an excellent post about ‘the lucid capital’. Look it up.

Right here if you’re interested. :grin: