Meeting yourself?

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has ever envisioned themself behind a door In an LD, and then opened it.
and if so, what did you see?
I feel like it would be intense to see myself in an LD… definitely something ill have to try once i finally attain lucidity again.

Hm, please change your font size, because I have to quote your text so I can read it.
Yeah, you can see anything.

You can even see yourself.
Opening doors in lucid dreams is always interesting.
Who knows what could be inside? :smile:

Anyway, have fun.

I’ve done this before. Not intentionally, I just kind of ran into myself walking around outside. We stared at each other for a second, then pointed to each other at the same time and both said, “So, you’re me?” Then both of us laughed. :content:

I’ve also had a dream (not lucid though) in which I was driving and passed myself driving the opposite way.

lol
thats interesting
did you look different in any noticeable way?

No, not really. I don’t remember if we were wearing the same clothes though. :wink:

I’ve never bothered to look for myself in an LD, but I have met myself in several ND’s. There always seems to be something… odd. It almost always to be a cheap carbon copy of myself.

I do know that many people who have met themselves in LD’s have a very opposite experience. Also, you might want to check out the Quest from January, located here in which people were supposed to go back and help out their past selves.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago where i was visiting an indoor swimming pool, one i used when i was a child, (Doesnt exist anymore… :sad: ) and i saw myself when i was 5 with my mum and nan also with my 2 year old sister (Shes 15 now) i was really intrigued and i still didnt know i was dreaming! when i woke up i was really interested and slightly confused! :content:

One time I met myself in a dream where I was slicing up people with a sword. We ended up having an epic “mirror match” sword fight (how my brain choreographed all that I’ll never know). I eventually won the fight by stabbing the other “me” through the stomach. Then, after he collasped, I looked down and saw my own body bleeding from the same place. I collasped too, blacked out, then woke up.

Surreal, but unfortunately not lucid.

I reckon it would be rather cool to be greeted by yourself from the future just because you intended to travel to the past, so in a sense the consequences take place BEFORE you travel.
That’s what I call a paradox.

Or maybe this could be another you that exists in some parallel universe and you meet each other. That would be cool :cool:

I’ve did in fact had dreams of that sort :smile: They where very profound and emotional while I was having them…