Meta Dreams (was Hi!)

moved from the beyond forum :moogle:

Hi LD4all members! I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and I finally made an account! I’m not sure if this is the right section for my question though. I’ve been trying to have a LD for several months now with little success. I finally gave up last night, and the weirdest thing happened. I had a dream, where I fell asleep, and had an LD… I’m sure it was an LD because it felt exactly like I was awake. Has this happened to anyone else and what does this mean?

hello,

i’ve had this experience a couple of times, and i actually really enjoy it. i know that it’s a good technique to start a dream over/teleport or just be more lucid. something about a fresh start :smile:

-twice is just as nice

A dream within a dream would be called a meta-dream. So I guess this could be classified as a meta-LD. (LD within a dream). Congratulations on your LD! (meta-dreams are not inferior to the other types of dreams ^^) :thumbs: And welcome to the LD4all forums, feel free to introduce yourself at the Big “Hi I’m New Here!” Topic - Part 45 :welcome:

edit: I was unable to find information on metadreams
/me slaps Google :truit: .