Mugwort

I don’t know. I was reading erowid’s experiances with it and he had simmilar effects. The first night he didn’t do anything with it he just rolled a few cigaretts for futur use and said that just handleing the stuff effected his dreams. The next night he smoked a cigarett of it and had no effects. the a week later he smoked four bowls of it and it again effected his dreams. He hypothisysed that people build up a quick tolerance to it. but then what about dream pillows?

Anyway I put a little les then an ounce in a sock under my pillow and had no effects. I guess thats not enough most online sources that i’ve read have siad to use two to three ounces so hopefully i can get use of a car to get some more. I may even make a pillow out of it insted of using a sock… who knows though.

Can I fing mugworts at a common store like cvs or walmart?
Cause I live in the country and thats about all there is around here…
And wich is the best herb for lucid dreaming?
mugworts, Kava Kava …

Mugwort is a normal spice used for cooking, so most probably you can buy it at walmart.
The “best” herb for LD doesn´t seem to exist, you got to find out what works for you. For example, some people had good results with calea zacatechichi (bittergrass, dreamherb), for me it doesn´t seem to work.

tapir

Tapir’s right … there really is no magic bullet. The best thing to do is experiment!

BTW, you’d probably have better luck finding mugwort in a health food store. I don’t recall seeing it at a store like CVS.

i have only tried 2 things for dreaming. vitamin b which did absolutely nothing, and mugwart.

mugwart gave me very intense vivid dreams and helped with dream recall, a couple of times i had some lucid dreams as well.

i only ingested it as a tea once the rest of the times i was smoking it. it has a much more potent effect on dreams when taken as a tea.

i reccomend mugwart!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread…

I tried Mugwort for the first time last night and i feel rubbish today! Maybe i over did it a bit? I smoked half a roll up (which i won’t be doing again!) and 20 drops of tincture (equivalent to 1ml i think) in a small glass of water half an hour before bed. Oh, and i made a dream pillow with mugwort in it :smile:

I feel really tired and have a headache. And i feel a bit sick. Almost like a mugwort hangover! Or maybe i’m coming down with something? :confused:

I wondered if anyone else has experienced any side effects? I’m going to keep using the dream pillow and maybe give the tincture another go. Does anyone have any idea what the best dose might be?

Thanks! :wiske: