Must... Destroy... Teacher... *Edit my attack letter!

I agree on the little things. Wasn’t what I had in mind though.

I have several good relationships with my teachers… usually they give you many freedoms but they ask you to do some stuff sometimes. Of course, you respect that teacher so you’re very inclined to obey, since the teacher is giving you lots of space, and it feels like 2-way communication. Not many teachers are like that.

Hehe… it actually came as a coincidence. She caught me 1 min before the bell rang the last day she would be there. But when she came back she forgot all about it… I have half a mind to go and remind her about it! I’m hoping that letter will stir a little debate too, although it’s more likely it’ll be poof detention.

Oh yeah, that’s happening in that class with this guy I know. He’s a very good student too, but the teacher sent him to the office for reading a book… then the authorities let him go clean after she told them clearly to give him a “referral”. After that happened a few times we were hypothesizing that the referral man didn’t like her.

Anyways… do you think I should remind her tomorrow? (It’s been a week since she came back, so she probably won’t die unless she has major artery cloggage…)

Edit: Er, I DID write it. How do you think the text coincides so closely with class events…

Normally, I would state things about teachers seeming to be evil, but they try to educate us at minimum wage and such and such (stop me if someone already said this, I only read the first page), but I have had such an evil teacher as yourself whose real enjoyment of class was embarassing and degrading students. ^.^

Your essay seems quite professional! The only spelling error caught was that I think you spell ‘pagan’ differently. Very well done though. And If teacher ever give you line “Outside of these halls, the land is democracy, but in my classroom this is a dictatorship” which only coaches seem to use, reply with “If this is your dictatorship, than here is your rebellion!”.

Sorry, I must to go.

But still, very very nice work on the essay. Hopefully goes well.

Hey, cool quote!!! Where’d you get it?!!

Your saying she forgot, don’t remind her just to cause trouble.

That’s the idea, it will be hard for the teacher, and put back into place.

ahahh… fine… I’ll just let my effort burn. It seems far off now anyway.

if you refer to rebellion quote, I made it up. ^.^ I was tired of hearing coaches say to my classmates “Sorry son, but in my classroom this is a dictatorship.” And I always wanted to stand up and say that, but it was never directed to me. ^.^

I love that quote! It makes me happy every time I read it! :happy:

be sure to use it one day and tell me the reaction ^.^