my DG or dream guide (is that the abrev for it?)

i need some extreme advice on how to find my DG and how will i know if its my DG? will they be in my dreams often or will they only come when i call them? what do DGs usually look like or is it SG im not sure neways pm me or just tell me here please help

also move this if there is something on it plz ty :help:

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

When you refer to Spirit Guide, you refer to the belief that there is a separate entity from the person, contactable through dreams or other methods, that helps to guide them. You can read more about this and ask questions in the the BIG Spirit Guide topic III topic.

When you say DG or dream guide you refer to the idea of a character in your dream that helps to guide you, this doesn’t necessarily assume a spiritual belief as it could be part of your sub-conscious.

yea i meant DG my bad :cool:

I’m probably not the best person to chime in here as I haven’t actually encountered my DG or SG (at least not to my conscious knowledge)

but for the DG, I would imagine that it could look like what ever you felt most comfortable with it looking like. So it could be a re-ocurring character that you trust, an animal friend, a mix of both, etc. I would go with my gut reaction to situations like that, but I am sure the experience is different for everyone.

its all good thanks :smile:

I think Rare summed it up nicely. I would try verbally calling for your DG (or SP… whatever you fancy). If that doesn’t work then get creative. Look in your pocket for your DG pager, turn on your DG X-ray vision and search the area or him/her/it, fly to the planet the he/she/it might live on… endless possibilities :happy:.

This was interesting to read becasue I have both.

I’ll start with my spirit guide because she’s with me all the time. We talk in real life often and my first (and only) succesful WILD was through summoning her and conversing with her until I entered the dream itself. She’s very wise, but so full of personality; she’s just great to have around.

My dream guide, however happens to be the one that started me on lucid dreaming. I’ve spoken to his spirit guide at times and by summoning him in a dream, I get him too :smile: He basically is there to remind me that this is my dream, and a constant lucid helper. At the same time, hes been teaching me every step of the way; hes my DG in real life and I love him dearly.

I suggest you go with your spirit guide. He/she will be glad you finally start talking to them and should help you gladly; with this and other things too!
Actually, I used to speak to her all the time, and was then told to “grow up.” Things happened and I stopped. The connection was restored not long ago and it was one of the best things thats happened in a long while. Hope this helps!

how do i contact my SG without dreaming? i have a voice in my head but its always so negative and truthful. my SG wouldnt be like that would they

[mod]I have decided to lock this thread as the question you are asking is answered in it’s entirety in the thread Meeting Your Spirit Guide While Awake If you have any questions about meeting you SG whilst awake, after reading that thread please post there :smile: For questions about Spirit Guides in general you can read the BIG Spirit Guide topic III and then ask any further questions in that topic. :dragon:[/mod]