My first love. Not in RL :(

what are you talking about lol? When I had had this dream, I didn’t have a girlfriend. No one to call my own. Before then, I wasnt even thinking about having a Girlfriend (I thought it was over for me.), I wasn’t thinking about having someone in the slightest. 2 days after this dream, I have a gf who loves me and says she loves me just about every 5 mins (just like the dream), she’s not afraid of what any one else says about us (just like the dream). The only difference between being with her in RL and being with her in the dream, is the fact that in the dream, she was with me on a couch.

Two days after the dream?? Every 5 minutes???
I hate to be such a downer Seraphim but that is Infatuation, not Romantic Love.

Come on Josh, don’t rain on his parade…sounds like teenage love to me…And as long as they are happy who cares?

whats the difference?

Romantic love is calmer but not less because of it…You say you love each other a bit less…the whole world doesn’t revovle around each other etc…It does make the world a nicer place to be though

What’s so wrong with saying I love you all the time. It is just our way of reiterating the fact that we, do indeed, love eachother. Just because we say it often, doesn’t make our relationship any less romantic. Because IMO, it is truly romantic.

That’s not what I said, there is nothing wrong with your relationship! ENJOY it! Just a slight difference in definition is all.

There’s nothing wrong with it, but it would just be a bummer if you said it all the time and it became kind of passe. Besides, you’ve only been together for a short while, do you really know you’re in love?

I’m just trying to caution you against getting hurt again, remember how the last situation with a dream and a girl ended up?

If I’m raining on you’re parade I appologise, but I hope you consider this as advice, and not antaganism (not that you are, I’m just saying :tongue: )

Ouch, I have to agree with Josh and Anamcara.

My two cents: I don’t think you can really love someone until you really, really know them. Like Alanis Morisette said, “you see my dark, and you like it.” I think initially in a relationship there’s the lust factor or the plain attraction to outer appearance, but as things evolve you get to know them inside out. Their personality, habits, little things that are hidden in the nooks and crannies of their soul come out and if you can still accept them for who they are, that’s love. Sure, you might get annoyed (my friends fiance hates it when he crunches on chips, lol!) but when you overlook that… I dunno, I think you’re in the first stage, especially if you’ve never been in love, lust is like… a false awakening! You think you’re in love, but you’re not, it’s not quite true (love.)

Again, my two cents.

That’s very true, Skidzz.

I just want to point out that you shouldn’t be worried because in suitable conditions that initial lust and charm, the crush, will develop into true love. It’s just necessary to go through that crush phase first, because otherwise you would never really get interested in the person, and there wouldn’t be chances of real love.

Simply: You’re having a crush at the time being, but it might evolve into true love later, so keep going. :smile:

I just remembered something else that occured in that dream. I should’ve posted it, I dont know why I didn’t. Anyways, Right as the dream was fading, and I was about to wake up, the girl in the dream said in a clear voice, “Be Patient…2 more remain”. At first I didnt understand what this meant at all. But 2 days later, I met Adrienne. And she was everything that this girl in the dream was. Do you think it was a message of the future?

Could’ve been, I believe precognative dreams are possible, especially in matters that are important to us, but you’ll have to decide whether this dream was precognative or not for yourself. You’re the one who had it, afterall :content:

That stuff happened to me too. How sad. And the girl in those dreams was always the most beautiful one I know…the one I loved the most…and the one I absolutely have to forget about. :cry:
Wet dream? Yeah, with tears.

Sorry to interrupt but…Ouch! The Nameless One…that sucks…

That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

:hug: Aww!! The Nameless One, soon. Watch and see soon.

§eräphim™, go slow. I really hope things work out with you and Adrienne.

How did you know that?! I’ve just come back from school where I’ve seen this year’s results and my female classmates hugged and kissed me. Magnificent. :touched:
And Seraphim, don’t **** up. Stuff like that doesn’t happen everyday. I hope everything goes well…

im cursed. I know it. :sad:

No, you’re not cursed. But you can put so much negative energy on yourself that you trip yourself up. And even that is only temporary.

Have faith §eräphim™. Bruises get uglier before they heal completely. Then it’s like you never had a bruise.

Did I miss something?