My LD Techinique

Hello, as i woke up this morning at 7 i noticed that i didn’t have an LD so i tried to make a Technique, which worked…

1. When you wake up (doesn’t matter if your tired or not) get out of bed and walk around for a minute then go back into bed.

2.Lye on your back (or whichever way is comfortable, and you wont more) and relax, pay no attention to your body or how it feels.

3.After relaxing for a while, just think about anything. I know it sounds odd just think and remain relaxed. And remember that your mind is awake. The thing is that you have to keep thinking, it doesn’t matter what it is about.

4.After a while you will fall asleep and start to dream, hopefully you will be lucid. Or at least have a very vivid dream.

I hope it works. :smile:

Here is what happened for me:

The things i did wrong was that i didn’t relax that much so i could still feel my body in my bed. Also i forgot to remember that my mind is awake, so i only remembered half way through the dream.

That’s pretty much the WBTB method, no?

Well i didn’t wake up in the middle of the night and i you don’t have to stay awake for an hour.

I’m not saying this in a new technique of its own. I’m just saying its my method i used which works, and hopefully will work for others.

That seems easy enough liam … I’ll try it sometime soon.

Thanks, best to do it at weekends when you can sleep in.

That’s like WILD. It works though, so good job Liam :wink:

Thanks Sos, i wish i could try it again tomoro but i have school :sad:.

Sorry for the double post.

hey, it’s your post :tongue:
Just go to bed earlier

I will :tongue:.

I hope it works for other people.

Sounds like a combination of the WILD and CAT method. I might try it tomorrow, although, I’m not sure if it’ll work. When I wake up, I’m always wide awake.

It doesn’t matter how sleepy you are, i wasn’t very sleepy when i did it.