My mum's going to think I'm a weirdo seeing those bananas...

If you don’t explain your behaviour it’ll seem all the stranger. Leave your dream journal out, a hidden one is mysterious and interesting, when found out about. An unhidden one they’ll see but may not read. I don’t feel comfortable with people reading some dreams or details. (The ones written in smaller text with a lighter touch) Leave stuff out! Use code! And tell people to mind their business.

I believe one of the reasons for this is that eventually, your body will become used to the heightened levels of vitamin B6 from repeatedly eating bananas; it works best not to have a large intake of bananas for a while, then just eat one and have vivid dreams for that night.

Eventually, after eating them every day, the effect will slowly fade.

A banana a day?! Ever since cyclone Larry (at least I think it was Larry) bananas in the great south land cost around 10$ a kilo, if you’re lucky. Stores have started writing “No cash or bananas kept on premises”.

Luckily the bananas will drop in price soon when the new crop comes in.

I had like 4 bananas one night and it didn’t help. The best way to use banas for vividity is to put them in a peanut butter and banana sandwich. I did that last night and I had the most detailed dream ever, and at one point I even woke up and went back to sleep to continue it.

I’m so going to eat a banana right now. :tongue: But its one of those one-off successful techniques I guess. Your body probably gets used to it after awhile.

Hehe… Inspired by this topic I just bought 2kg of bananas :tongue:
I never actually thought about all the vitamine B in them :eh: