Myspace.com

I used to snub bloggers… :lol: Now I’m quite the blogger myself, rather than bulletins my surveys get posted on my blog (along with whatever is on my mind).

As are you…though I only have 11 friends anyway :tongue:

feels spiecial ^^

I just post surveys, or at least that’s all I’ve done so far. =p

I dunno how people can be on myspace so much. I go on it every now and again to see if I have any comments or whatever, but I dont really use it for anything else. I cant stand the endless surveys people post, and I have my own blog that me and my friends made ourselves so I dont use the myspace one. :cool:

I quite like blogging though. I dont use my blog as a diary much, I usually just post interesting websites I find, or pictures/photos/weird dreams/random thoughts.

That’s pretty much all I do as well :smile:

This myspace.com seems to be getting bigger and bigger. My daughter is addicted to it. I just think it’s too much.

There was an article not too long ago about prospective employers going on myspace.com to “check out” if their future employees were on there and to see what their characteristics were like in the “real” world. From what I understood, people had been refused jobs b/c of their postings.

So beware guys, have fun of course, but use caution.

Does everyone finally see how dangerous it is? Good.

www.myspace.com/secretone28b

Why does myspace say you’re 19, your blurbs thingy say you’re 14, and ld4all say you’re 15? :tongue:

Maybe he isnt sure :razz:

I don’t think he’s 19, judging from his myspace picture :content:
Anyway, is it alright if I add you to my friends list dsystemofadownz?

I don’t know why that old link isnt working. Try this.
www.myspace.com/drumsticks77 that should work. I recently pimped out my myspace :razz:

Young people… Be carefull what you put on myspace, there was a artical in the news papper last week, and teens have been posting things like there phone numbers, and even addresses. There was one pic of someone standing next to there car, and you could clearly see the licens plate number. Allso there were pics of underage people drinking. So just be carefull, and use common sence please.

Is everyone still blind to the dangers of myspace. It’s a sick, sad world we’re living in when people are blind to the truth about such an evil website. Please everybody, end the madness.

Yes indeed end the madness! I think the government is just tyring to make everyone paranoid. I mean I dont think much has changed in the world, but sence 9/11 every one has grown more paranoid of others. Or is that just me being paranoid… Trust no one.

I’ve been hanging around online communities for over 6 years and I have never had a problem. Is the internet dangerous? Yes, to someone who doesn’t take percautions like the ones area 51 mentioned. If you’re smart and you’re careful, it’s alright to take part in these communities in my opinion.

Maybie its just the state I live in, which is Oklahoma, and I think it is the most uptight paranoid state in America. I saw this thing on the news, where there doing a “Oklahomas most wanted” and it says “You never know a criminal may be living next door” It just seems to me that trust is being destroyed in this world.

I agree. I see a lot of that on American TV, and it’s easy to see a difference between that news and the news from other countries. I think it’s just the news company’s way to get ratings, and I wish people wouldn’t take it so literally. I believe people are essentially good after all, and that the way we all distrust one another is terrible.

Speaking of Myspace, my gym class had a discussion about it just today. For the most part when somebody takes precautions, it shouldn’t be a problem when it comes to that. The unfortunate side, there are many people who don’t, and have unwelcome fates such as dealing with online predators. Personally, I don’t have a myspace account (I know, how unusual) mostly because I’ve never really bothered with it.

Seems like everyday I hear about Myspace (in almost all of my classes). It seems like everyone wants me to help them out with their accounts. :wallhit:

All I have to say about Myspace is no way am I posting my picture or name there. Then “they” will know who I really am. :tongue: