Myspace.com

I have a new “myspace” where I put some songs I did. It’s really not much, but I wanted to share it… :peek:

myspace.com/falseawake

Everyone add me! :smile:

Captain [xShawNx]

:razz:

The thing is, the site owner has the right to do anything he/she/it wants to regarding keeping/removing the content of the site, including what others have posted there. It can prevent users from posting specific things there (see any forum T.O.S. for an example), and can remove any content that violates this (again, something (almost) any forum moderator will do at one time or another). The community would have little say in this, except to boycott the site, which wouldn’t be very likely to happen.

But all that’s really beside the point. I don’t have a Myspace, and won’t get one for a number of reasons, but I’ve been on the site and know a number of people who have accounts. I don’t think it’s realistic to think the site owners can do anything to stop people posting personal information that can be taken advantage of. There will always be a system, and people will always abuse it. To quote something I’ve heard a number of times, you can’t legislate against stupidity.

hellooo anybody hava myspace page, maybe with a trippy dream type theme.

moved into already exisitng Myspace topic :moogle:

Put your myspace and/or facebook information here.

https://hs.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1273560830
That is my Facebook account, which I enjoy a lot more than Myspace.
I find that there are more mature people using it also.
Please feel free to send me a friend request, just let me know that you are a lucid dreamer. I would love to be able to talk to lucid dreamers on Facebook.

i do have a profile, you can search for it through my email. :slight_smile:

(i’ll accept anyone i actually know, anyone i talk to though PM, IRC, MSN etc).

but i digress. i’m posting here to tell people to change their privacy settings, hm? i just happened to ask facebook to search through my MSN buddy list for possible friends and hey, some 70% of the results were members from the forum who i haven’t talked to for, i don’t know, years. now, i have my own policy of not caring that people know my face and name (it’s a rather common name), but it occurred to me that it might not be the case for everyone in there.

and really. shame on facebook for that one. it’s the end for privacy! :S

so hi: if you have me or someone else from the forum on MSN and would rather they don’t see your face and learn your name, here’s a good piece of advice: go to the privacy settings (hit “privacy” on the blue bar, in the old interface, or mouse over “settings” and hit “privacy settings” in the new one), and tweak the search settings. (you might want to have a look at profile settings, while you’re at it).

last but not least, in case someone still doesn’t know about it, there’s an LD4all members group too.

myspace.com/migoogers

myspace.com/dryalantha
and facebook you can find me with ''Lindsay Vanhove"

If you want to add me, leave a message you are from LD4all cuz else I think you are a spammer and delete you. :shy: