ND Challenge 4

One dream Eilatan Letters :content:

and

Not sure if this would cover the goal or not?

Here’s a fragment… snivel

Here… are fragments. =/

Same boat, eh, fennecgirl? Cursed recall could be better… :tongue:

I feel so bad for being so inactive! School’s taken up most of my time lately, so I haven’t had the chance to sit down and write my dreams at all. I’ll get to that soon though. Also, I won’t be able to post anything before Sunday since Friday when I get back from school I’ll be leaving to my dad’s cottage which has no internet so… yeah. In the meantime I’ll try my best with the current challenge. Good luck everyone! :happy:

No animals… One ND

Just a rather uneventful fragment from last night.

Here’s two NDs. One early task (animals), and if you count Prince of Persia time travel, one late task.

Yay! :happy:

One dream.

Here’s one ND.

Two NDs. I think my recall’s definitely coming back.

The long-awaited scoreboard :razz:

1. Scipio Xaos 180 + 3 ND + 1 task + 2 fragments + 1 late task + weirdest incorporation of task = 300
  2. fennegirl 165 + 4 ND + 1 fragment + standard of dream recall = 225
  3. BlackKettle = 180
  4. Eilatan 140 + 1 LD = 155
  5. Mew151 90 + 4 ND = 130
  6. moogle 65 + 2 ND + 1 task and Paulicus = 125
  7. Fate = 65
  8. GHOSTIE11 = 10

And now, for task five…

[color=blue]Vacation![/color]

A relaxing task :cool: Take a vacation at your favorite location. Do you prefer the beach or mountains? A big city or a remote countryside? Ask yourself these questions, visit the place you’ve always wanted to go, or even try to imagine a new, wonderful location before you go to sleep. Think of your last vacation and your memories of it: fun, stressful, or crazy.

You posted just before I woke. Stupid time difference. I had three ND’s. I actually had two dreams about helping animals, too!

It was the first one. It was to do with a house, and I was there with like 3 families. We thought the house might be haunted and I saw a snail scoot past the skirting boards. I had to call all the children and ask them if they saw it. In the end it turned out it was a bear. It was being tormented by a much larger and bigger bear there, so I had to help it get out of the house. It was so cute, only now do I wonder how the fuck I could talk to it.

The second dream, was about getting a large chimpanzee to an animal reserve. I was sitting in the back of a truck with it as my sister drove really fast. I think we may have been being chased. The reserve was on the top of a mountain.

My third dream, no animals. Was about buying EB Gae Expo tickets from an EB store in the city. There was a traffic patrol officer on a segway. And Sheldon Cooper was the one selling my sisters and I tickets, though he had his beard.

So yes, 3 ND’s. And two completed the task. (This shouldn’t be late, since I just woke up). <3 Yay!

Here’s an ND.

Two NDs and a fragment.

Had a ND today, to do with being back at highschool and some problems that were going on there with some sort of violence issue. Ironically, all the students that had been there when I was there had grown up, except me and my friends looked the same as we had in the 11th grade.

Fragment + ND
My recall is getting worse

Two NDs and a fragment again.

I came so close to the vacation task! I had a dream that I went to North Carolina; we were even staying in a hotel! But… in the dream, instead of being on vacation, we’d actually moved there. So close!

Another ND here.

Three dreams link The last dream contains Neil Diamond, a singer that I like but I didn’t actually meet him :sad: