Need help Lucid Dreaming in nightmare.

I’ll try.

look, the easiest was is to do what i suggested.

Don’t try to turn him into statue, just when you see him and realize you are dreaming
say to him “thank you for this LD and im going to enjoy it now, so goodbye” imagine a beautiful place behind you and turn around, try not to think about werewolf but about the place you are going to. you should be in that place when you turn around.
and if the werewolf follows you then say to him that no matter what he wants he will now turn into statue to remind you that you are in a dream, and that you will always come here first to see him when you fall asleep. don’t forget the thanks :wink:

I tried the statue technique, it failed.
Yet, I told him that it was my dream and that he’s my b!tch :grin:
It worked…momentarily.
As I was walking away from him, I could see a sight I’ve seen before when I was in Iraq, and two of my friends who passed away were also there. But all of a sudden, like glass, the picture brakes into pieces and the Werewolf jumps out, and I wake up.
I’m not sure what the fuck happen there, but I’m hoping that you guys can help me out. Thank You for all your help.

Just try again…
And don’t tell him he’s your b1tc…
Just tell your thanks and turn around.
DC s tend to stop being a problem when you are polite to them.
Be happy for a LD and thank him for that (think of the LD not him,so you have no negative feelings)

when you walk away tell him that he can come to that place but that place can’t get away from you (breaking like glass) if he comes then ask him POLITELY to turn to a statue to give you LD s every night.

EDIT: he’s a part of you. if im right your in some boot camp. and there’s plenty of harsh words and few thanks/please. i bet you would kill to hear everytime "please " when you get an order. Since that’s your state of mind and he is PART of your mind he want’s ho hear thanks/please too. :wink:

So, my mind is in a boot camp?
That would make me the DI and him the Recruit. Pretty kick azz!
Very well, I’ll give the polite a try the next time I meet him.
Thank You for all your help, I really appreciate it.

No prob.
Just be sure to tell how it went. :smile:

Sure thing boss.

Good news, I have yet to encounter “it” again. Then again, I was in Deployment until last week when I got home, and there are far more scarier things out there than werewolves. :wink:

Anyways, I don’t remember ever succeeding in using this “polite” method, however, I will try it IF he ever decides to show up again, that is, if he dares…

Again, I can’t stress this enough how much of a help you guys have been. I can’t talk to anyone else about this since I gotta be the “Strong Man in the House” all the time.
Thank You