Never Had A Lucid Dream. Tips?

:help:
Hi all, hope you’re having a good day! I have been very interested in lucid dreaming for about 3 months now, and it’s been fascinating to hear about your dreams and such. :wiske: I’m a newbie, I know, but I have NEVER had a lucid dream in my life! I have been keeping a DJ for a few weeks, and I’ve noticed that whenever I go to bed early I’m more likely to remember my dream. :peek: Tonight I’m going to do the wake to bed technique, so if you have any tips they would be greatly appericated. Thanks! :colgate:

Well, I never had one either, but as far as I understood that shouldn’t be a problem. The important part seems to be a good DR, a technique that fits you, and doing enough RCs. :smile:

I don’t fully understand if you’re looking for general tips or tips concerning the WBTB method, because the title of your topic is a little vague.

As for general tips: I can only recommend trying the WILD method - it seems to be getting me close to LDs, even though I’m a beginner too. But then again, WILD seems to be quite hard to perform for beginners.
I guess I’m successful with it because I’ve been kinda doing WILD before I wanted to do LDs, just for the weird HI appearing. But I think it’s worth trying nonetheless. :grin:

Oh, and welcome!

The best thing you can do is to read the guide, check out posts here in Quest for Lucidity and look into the Knowledge Base. One article that’s helped me more than any other can be found here: The Secret of Frequent Lucid Dreamers. That’s actually the technique several of our members who have LD’s every night use, and any time I keep up with it I have about 1-3 per week.