New guidelines for links in your sig

So i guess we should just ban both religious topics and topics mentioning drugs then??
Sadly the latter seemed to have happened first for some damn odd reason.

/me smacks tomas around with a huge truit.

[color=red]I am responsible if something happens to someone after reading on LD4all about a dangerous or illegal drug and comes into trouble because of it. [/color]

If you want to discuss drugs there are plenty of other forums out there. This is in first place a lucid dreaming forum.

Disclaimer: The site owner cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries which may arise from copying things they have seen or read on LD4all.com
Members should not try using any “sleep” or “dreaming aid” unless they know exactly what they are doing and understand the risks of the actions they are taking.

Disclaimers like that don’t automatically solve the problem. People can still go so far as to pursue legal action despite having read a disclaimer or even signing a waver of responsibility.
The best way to make sure nothing happens is to eliminate what could potentially cause a problem. This is for everybody’s best interest.

Why would we want to talk about drugs all day anyway ?

But :yes: I agree , we cant letour friendly Q take that risk :smile: :hug:

Dark Matter, disclamiers don’t have any legal value in most countries.