New kid.

Hello I am new to this and I dont know what to expect. What is the fastest method? What should happen? Is the first time scary? Please help me with my questions :help:

Welcome to ld4all! :smile:

As I’m sure you will go on to read , the fastest method is whatever method suits you , you have to play around until you find one that works for you. But start by keeping a DJ and improving your recall

Most people’s first LD comes from repeated reality checks throughout the day. Your first time you will probably [spoiler]wake up immediately.[/spoiler] (Unrecommended that you view spoiler, it can mess up your first LDs if I tell you how you will likely mess it up.) The first time is not scary.

I would say MILD with WBTB. Hover your mouse over the abbreviations for descriptions. IF you find it very easy to fall asleep then WILD or FILD with WBTB.

Take time to read “How to Choose Your Technique” - By Treader and Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques

WILD sensations can vary. But the actual lucid dream, you will be aware that you are dreaming but everything will feel solid.

No. It’s amazing.