New WBTB technique?

I think i may have found a new WBTB technique, i think it’s how i became lucid last nite… i was just reading the “pain?!” thread, and i remembered that yesterday just before i became lucid, my fingers were numb, so i moved them away from wherever they were getting crushed…
maybe tonite i will sleep on my hand and wake up for 2 seconds moving it, and falling back asleep lucid… has anyone experienced this?

~erick

Never done it. Sounds kindda like HILD, but it’s kindda ahrd tot ell from your descrition. Try it some more times if you wish :smile:.

I’ve heard about such a WILD technique (but not necessarily related with pain). It consists in holding an object in your hand, and staying focused on the feelings while falling asleep. Never tried it, however… :shy:

I do WILD a lot and I never felt pain during my induction process. I do not understand how waking up and just moving your had to a different position would induce a lucid dream but, we are all different. If it works for you then go for it!

What’s that?

‘Haggart’s Induction Lucid Dreams’ (or something like that). It was a technique, similiar to WILD, that was developed by a member here called Haggart (hence the name).

Would you mind explain it??
I haven’t heard it before either. I’m cuorious why isn’t so popular like WILD and MILD. REALLY courios.
(sorry if I’m off topic)

I think it has something to do with moving two fingers as if you were alternating notes on a piano. While attempting WILD just move your fingers and concentrate on only that. Ive tried this once and I did become unconcious, but it felt like i was awake the whole time. So if I would have done a RC Then this technique probably would have worked. What happens is during the part of WILD where you hear stuff, if youve concentrated on the “piano keys” hard enough you start to hear the notes in your head. Which is your first clue of unconciousness.

Hope that helps

Nelska is right. You can find the whole explanation there:
Hargart’s induction technique