Nicotine patches

No idea Jarod, if u really wanne know you should do trials with a few months only wbt and then a few months with the patch.
But remember that is a strong path…i dont use them that strong because i cut them in parts. Also i dont use it all the time…even when i did testing never longer then 4 a 5 days a week for 2 weeks then 2 to 4 weeks stop.
Nicotine is quite addicting :wink:

Iam now changing my sleep habbits to normal lol
So soon i can do good tests myself with full 8 hours sleep, then i can tell if it helps. But if u really wanne know several months with the patches but dont do it then every day, also take time of…like one day u use it the next day u dont. Else its not healthy for bloodvessels, body and brain.
But even when i did get nightmares from it it didnt make me lucid at all not even pre lucid! But yes it can prolong a ld by prolonging rem sleep itself.

Be careful and drink enough water, nicotine dries your body out.

Jeff

I only use them for 3-5 hours in the morning, so i shouldn’t get addicted too fast. This week i haven’t had any school so I’ve used them quite a lot, but next week i probably won’t use them until the weekend. So far i haven’t had any nightmares from them.

Nicotine patches are great for making your dreams much more vivid, but they won’t help you to lucid dream. What they might do is make a lucid dream (if you happen to have one anyway) more clear and vivid. But they are also pretty bad for you if you use them regularly, and they can give you some bad nightmares.
My advice is to only use these if you are already a seasoned lucid dreamer. They will make your lucid dreams more vivid, but they will not help you to become lucid.

Jarod, I would definitely settle down with the patches. Nicotine is as addictive as heroin and you are already show signs of cumpulsive use by going against the advised uses. I have found that any kind of slow release nicotine product increase the vividness of your dreams, but nicotine is definitely addictive, and the worst part is that you can’t really tell that it is so addictive until you are really addicted.

I don’t use them that much, only about once every week. And I have started cutting the big ones into 4 smaller patches because othervise I only wake up from using them. I think it’s the WBTB that helps more than the patches.