Nintendo Wii

I can’t solve the puzzles and the shooting, well I never got to the shooting.

*Genkai goes to find a Strategy Guide.

I beat the Mario Party 8 story mode in like 2 hours :confused:

I bought my mom a wii for her birthday so ill update how she likes it when she gets it. but i played my friends and im definantly enjoying the system and will truly look for ssbb for solid snake. which will add a new level to the game play.

I did the same thing just last night. Picked up the game for the first time. I have played the others a lot, and this one was really short…
in the first Mario Party you had to win every single minigame with increasingly difficult CPUs. This one you play 5 mini-versions of regular maps to 2 stars or some goal vs super super easy CPUs. Hmm.

I’m curious of which games you recommend buying for a mother who hasn’t had any experience with game plays. Something user friendly and fun. So can you guys recommend any games you’ve played for me? thanks to those who do by the way

Ugh what did anyone think of legend of Zelda twilight princess? Ifound it to be kind of slow compared to other zelda games and sadly why must he be a wolf?

The resident Evil umbrella chronicles looks marvelous. every resident evil game on one system @.@ i am gonna wet myself from anticipation.

Twilight Princess just got a bit repetitive. After Ocarina, no Zelda game could really surprise me. Wiimote controls were nice though.

Don’t know if you still need this info, but Trauma Center and Cooking Mama are simulation games whose names pretty much sum up the games. Although I recommend renting Cooking Mama first, as it is VERY repetitive…

Yeah i was thinking about bying those games and the brain academy. i wish they would make a pa rappa the rapper game for the wii.Also thanks alot MatrixManNeo.