No Reality Checks

The way I become lucid, nearly every time, is just knowing all of a sudden. I guess my memories of my LDs begin lucid. I don’t really know how I get lucid. I would think that I’ve written down so many dreams that 'm familiar with the nature of dreams so when my consciousness evaluates the scene it can just tell it’s a dream, but I’d like to develop to doing reality checks (they’ve never really worked for me) so I’m not so one-sided. Does this happen to other people? Any comments, suggestions, etc?

I have a decent success percentage with WBTBs in the past, and I’m currently getting back into a legitimate induction attempt routine (more daytime thinking of lucidity, dream journal, WBTB, and posting here mainly). This sort of just occurred to me as something potentially odd, and I was wondering what your all takes were on this.

There is a similar topic on not having to perform reality checks to get lucid.
https://community.ld4all.com/t/not-having-to-preform-a-reality-check/31718

thank you. i read through these, this is very similar to what i experience. thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Locked, further posts can be posted in the topic linked above. Not having to preform a reality check :dragon: