online aura color test

how about ViVaciousViolet… sounds good to me.

Now how many people are really being honest with the answers?!

Ok here’s mine
Red-5
Orange-1
Magenta-2
Yellow-5
logical Tan-1
Enviromental tan-1
Sensitive tan-7
Abstarct tan-5
Green-6
Blue-9
Violet-11
Lavender-9
Crystal-8
Indigo-8
Red overlay-4
Don’t know what it means yet though
Edit- Gee anybody got any hints of getting rid of this red overlay? Very bad apparently

Wow, I scored extremely high in a whole bunch of colors. :eek:

Abstract Tan: 10
Blue, Crystal, Lavender, Logical Tan: 9
Yellow, Environmental Tan, Sensitive Tan: 8
Indigo: 7
Green: 5
Magenta, Violet: 4
Red, Red Overlay: 2
Orange: 1

I feel like some of these results are contradictory, from the descriptions that are given, but then again there were a lot of very similar questions that I answered positively to every time, so I dunno. Interesting test at any rate.

[color=red]RED - 9[/color]
Logical Tan - 1
LAVENDER - 2

[color=orange]ORANGE - 9[/color]
Environmental Tan - 3
[color=green]GREEN - 10[/color]
CRYSTAL - 1

MAGENTA - 8
Sensitive Tan - 6
[color=blue]BLUE - 8[/color]
[color=indigo]INDIGO - 8[/color]

[color=yellow]YELLOW - 10[/color]
Abstract Tan - 8
[color=violet]VIOLET - 10[/color]
RED OVERLAY - 2

I scored pretty high on a lot of these–I guess I can decide for myself which of the higest three I relate with the most :content:

:shrug: It’s a good mix of everything–Like Lebowsk1 said waaaaaaaay back in a rap:

:wink:

I don’t know how accurate this is, though–some of the questions seemed vague or the answer seemed strangely ambiguous :bored:

I’ll post the [color=green]GREEN[/color] one, since I feel like that at this moment :good:

:hmmm: Funny–I always though of myself somewhere between [color=yellow]YELLOW[/color] and [color=red]RED[/color] :uh: Maybe [color=orange]ORANGE[/color]…

I’m Mr. [color=red]R[/color][color=orange]A[/color][color=yellow]I[/color][color=green]N[/color][color=blue]B[/color][color=indigo]O[/color][color=violet]W[/color] Man :happy:

:shrug: But, it wouldn’t really be too smart to “cheat” on this test because how would you get to truly know yourself?

Other than that you’re insecure and dishonest…:neutral:

As for me–I can’t let one color contain my personality–I’m just too…:uh:…capricious! :content:

#1 - RED 3
#5 - Logical Tan5
THE TANS #12 - LAVENDER 8

#2 - ORANGE 6
#6 - Environmental Tan 3
#9 - GREEN 2
#13 - CRYSTAL 4

#3 - MAGENTA 3
#7 - Sensitive Tan 5
#10 - BLUE 2
#14 - INDIGO 3

#4 - YELLOW 5
#8 - Abstract Tan 5
#11 - VIOLET 6
#15 - RED OVERLAY 2

Me!

…although I did find it really hard to answer a lot of those questions. (Except for the Crystal and Indigo sections, which were definitely NOT anything like me!) There were too many questions that would have gone either way depending on the situation. I didn’t know whether to answer yes or no, because I didn’t know what kind of situation they were talking about, so I just put down “sometimes” a lot instead, which apparently doesn’t enter into the ranking much. They really need to clarify most of those questions… they’re just way too vague to answer properly! :cry:

Indeed, I answered somtimes a lot too. If they had an equal number I looked at the sometimes and put the one with the most sometimes on top ^^

Blue: 7
Sensitive tan: 7
Lavender: 5
Crystal: 4
Evironmental tan: 4
Violet: 4
Magenta: 4
Abstract Tan: 3
Orange: 3
Yellow : 2
Red: 2
Green: 2
Indigo: 2
Logical Tan: 1
Red Overlay: 0

[size=200][color=blue]Blue[/color][/size]
[com]Blue came out to be the one with the most yes, together with sensitive tan, but with Blue I had a few ‘certainly yes’ answers. And I filled in more sometimes tahn with sensitive tan. [/com]

Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.

Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses—basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on.

Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all. Even watching a sentimental commercial on television can bring on tears.

[com]It’s pretty logical you can relate to the description, since they all say things were you have chosen for. [/com]

[size=200][color=#D2B48C]Sensitive Tan[/color][/size]
The Sensitive Tan is the bridge between the mental colors and the emotional colors. Their auras are a combination of a light tan color with a light [color=blue]blue [/color]band next to it that encircles the body. Their personalities are a subtle combination of the mental Tan qualities and the emotional Blue qualities. [com]And Blue was my number one :content: [/com]

Sensitive Tans incorporate the characteristics of mental, analytical logic with loving and intuitive compassion. These gentle personalities are quiet, sensitive and supportive. They prefer, like Logical Tans, to maintain a rational, intellectual foundation while they analytically process data.

Sensitive Tans are more emotional and intuitive than Logical Tans, but they tend to keep their feelings to themselves. When a problem arises, Sensitive Tans will retreat inside to figure out the most practical solution.

Hey, newbie lurker here.
Anyways my colors were suprising accurate with highs of:
11 Lavender
8 Indigo
8 Magenta

:welcome: sunspot!

I hope you will start posting here now, instead of drawing back into lurking mode again :grin:

Red: 1
Orange: 3
Magenta : 4
Yellow : 7
Logical tan : 5
Environmental tan: 3
Sensitive tan : 5
Abstract tan : 1
Greeen : 2
Blue : 2
Violet : 4
Lavender : 4
Crystal : 4
Indigo : 4
Red overlay : 0

I find this test to be caricatured and inaccurate. I didn’t recognize myself in any tan or color. Here is my highest life color category. I colored in blue what I found to be very true, in red what was wrong, and I left in black what was neither true nor wrong.

I was very suprised on scoring 1 in Abstract tan : thus I looked at the description in which I found many things that looked like me. I don’t understand why I haven’t scored higher here.

Green: 7
Orange: 6
Violet: 6

And it’s true. Especially the green. Cool.

Red 3
Orange 5
Magenta 8
Yellow 3
Logical Tan 6
Environmental Tan 4
Sensitive Tan 2
Abstract Tan 9
Green 2
Blue 1
Violet 6
Lavender 7
Crystal 1
Indigo 2
Red Overlay 0

Is this good or bad?

I looked. Abstract Tan fits me well! And its true! ITS ALL TRUE!

Am I the only one whose color doesn’t fit very well? :cry:

Environmental Tan: 12
Logical Tan: 11
Green: 8
Indigo:8
Sensitive Tan: 6
Crystal: 6
Orange: 5
Red: 4
Yellow: 4
Violet: 4
Lavender: 3
Magenta: 2
Abstract Tan: 1
Blue: 0

00 -> #01 - Red
00 -> #02 - Orange
01 -> #03 - Magenta
07 -> #04 - Yellow
02 -> #05 - Logical Tan
00 -> #06 - Environmental Tan
04 -> #07 - Sensitive Tan
05 -> #08 - Abstract Tan
02 -> #09 - Green
10 -> #10 - Blue
05 -> #11 - Violet
05 -> #12 - Lavender
01 -> #13 - Crystal
03 -> #14 - Indigo
01 -> #15 - Red Overlay

Bit daft test… why have a seperate ‘sometimes’ option when it doesn’t have a difference on the score whether to choose ‘no’ or ‘sometimes’?

Well. This explains why I scored so low on colors for which I mostly replied ‘sometimes’. :lol:

Yeah I found it kinda stupid to have a sometimes option which gives you zero points. You should at least get half a point. Anyway here’s my results:
5 RED
1 Logical Tan
5 LAVENDER

5 ORANGE
5 Environmental Tan
5 GREEN
11 CRYSTAL

5 MAGENTA
5 Sensitive Tan
5 BLUE
10 INDIGO

5 YELLOW
5 Abstract Tan
5 VIOLET
0 RED OVERLAY

Does this mean im more crystal or does it mean I’m Rainbow becoz I sort of average out on all colors?

RED- 1
Logical Tan- 8
LAVENDER- 1
ORANGE- 2
Environmental Tan- 8
GREEN- 7
CRYSTAL- 6
MAGENTA- 0
Sensitive Tan- 8
BLUE- 7
INDIGO- 3
YELLOW- 4