Pain in a Dream??

i had a ND last night and there was this cat. it jumped on me and i felt its claws…it hurt. :cry:
has anybody else felt pain in a dream lucid or normal?

There is a “Pain in LD’s” topic, for LD reports.
I’ve already posted my ND experience there :tongue:

I think once I got scratched by a cat. It didn’t hurt, I just felt it. It’s hard to explain.

I have some sort of filter in dreams that rules out pain. I was attacked by massive dogs, but then I realized that they were just licking me. I was chased by a gang, but I hid and no one found me. I jumped off a cliff with a hanglider, accidentally let go, fell about 30 feet, and was not injured at all.

Sometimes I wish I was hurt, as I’d be able to get nightmares a lot easier. And if I got nightmares, I’d get lucid easier too.

there is pain
well not really but since u felt pain in real life it feels like its pain in ld

and if pain is strong enuff u can jump out of ld :sad:

wat do you mean as jump out?

ull get out of LD
no more dreamin lol

ull be back in the real world

Pain in dreams are a very interesting topic, because of the fact it’s likely to wake you up, so its use is mostly avoided; therefore, it must be pretty significant when pain is felt in dreams, and you don’t wake up cause of some nasty ache you’re having IWL :lol:

Not to mention the fact the absence of pain is also a very interesting subject :tongue: last night I dreamt of fighting with a wolf, and both were giving mortal wounds to the other, but neither would give up or give a hint of losing his grip, we were just fighting to the end :lol: so that would probably mean fighting is not the right option in solving that issue :tongue: